Light Industrial to rentUNIT 3, DENHAM WAY, FLEETWOOD, LANCASHIRE, FY7
8,734 sq. ft.
- 8,734 sq ft (811 sq m)
- MODERN WAREHOUSE WITH OFFICES & MEZZANINE
- EXCELLENT LOCATION, CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE & THE AMOUNDERNESS WAY
- PROMINENT POSITION OFF COPSE ROAD
- EXCELLENT LOADING FACILITIES AND IMPRESSIVE RECEPTION AREA LEADING TO OFFICES
- LARGE YARD/ CAR PARKING AREA
- TOTAL GROUND FLOOR GIA APPROX: 4906 SQ FT + MEZZANINE 3828 SQ FT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Duxburys Commercial are proud to have been instructed to market this modern business unit with warehousing and office accommodation. The unit benefits from excellent loading facilities with a good height loading door. The main warehouse bay also benefits from a mezzanine floor.
The reception area is impressive and has a glazed entrance door providing natural light and a separate entrance to the warehouse. The offices again are separate and benefit from open plan accommodation and also three private offices. There is also a kitchen and WC facilities. The office accommodation has carpets, suspended ceilings and viewing is recommended.
Externally the car park/ yard area is gated and provides a secure area. There is ample space and provision is good for both loading and parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-71246411.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Poulton-le-Fylde (4.7 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.