Old Park Road, London, SE2
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
ASRA - About us
Established in 1984, ASRA Greater London is a BME association that manages 3,000 homes in 20 London boroughs and five local authority areas in the Home Counties. Around 70% of its stock is general needs accommodation for all communities, whilst the remaining 30% has an Asian specialism, and comprises 50 sheltered housing schemes, 26 special needs projects and two residential care homes.
ASRA received its largest ever development allocation in 2004-2006 and is an approved programme partner to the Housing Corporation. ASRA is working across London on major urban regeneration projects such as Wembley Stadium, South Acton Estate, Ealing and Royal Arsenal in Woolwich and has an active development pipeline, providing homes for rent, shared ownership, key workers and outright sale.
There are other housing associations named ASRA based outside London, but these are not part of ASRA Greater London Housing Association. We just happen to share the same name. ASRA is not an acronym but means shelter in Hindi and Urdu.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Asra Housing Association. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Asra Housing Association, Maybloom Mews on .