Fantastic homes with views of Derwent Valley
Berry Edge is a beautiful development of three and four bedroom homes in Consett, Durham.
It offers a choice of stylish starter homes and spacious detached properties ideal for larger families, all covered by our five-year fixtures and fittings warranty.
This fabulous development is in a great commuter location, and is surrounded by the stunning scenery of the Derwent Valley.
Move now with low deposit offers or Part Exchange. Contact developer for details.
- Derwentside College - Secondary (0.1 miles)
- Consett Infant School & Nursery Unit - Primary (0.4 miles)
- St Patrick's Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided Primary School, Consett (0.4 miles)
Close to the A1 and Durham City Centre.
Distances are straight line measurements
Sales office and 5 show homes open daily 10.00am - 5.00pm
Tel: 01207 778034 Local call rate
Barratt Developments is the largest housebuilder by volume in Britain and operates from around 380 sites across the UK. It operates under the Barratt Homes, Barratt London and David Wilson Homes brands. It also has a commercial development business.
The company laid out an ambitious plan to increase production to 16,000 units by 2016 – a 40% increase over 4 years – and committed over £1bn to land investment, an 80% increase.
Barratt has not only delivered an improving financial performance, it has underpinned future performance through an investment of £1bn in new land. At the same time it has continued to transform it business through investment in quality, training programmes, customer service, design and environmental innovation.
Recent progress in the business include:
• Winning more Pride in the Job Awards for the quality of its site managers than any other company for 10 years in a row
• The company has retained the HBF Five star Status for five consecutive years – the only major company to do so
• Introducing the Building for Life 12 design code for new sites
• Establishing the first ever Housebuilding Foundation degree programme at Sheffield Hallam, training over 1,000 sales advisers through our own academy and committing to recruit 1,100 apprentices, graduates and interns over the next 3 years.
• Successfully building homes to Code 4 without the use of renewables under the AIMC4 programme and continuing to work on exemplar schemes such as Hanham Hall and Derwenthorpe.
• Expanding our presence in London through innovative joint venture partnerships with London & Quadrant, British Land and Morgan Stanley.