Come and visit our fantastic Malvern Showhome
Ochilview is close to Falkirk town centre, where you'll find a great array of shops, and excellent leisure amenities such as the Falkirk Wheel and Linlithgow Palace. There are good bus and rail links to Edinburgh and Stirling plus easy access to both the M8 and M9 motorways .
Barratt offer a range of 4 and 5 bedroom semi-detached and detached family homes, including contemporary 3-storey townhouses, all featuring stylish interior layouts with superb fully-fitted kitchens. Visit the Sales Centre and speak to our Sales Advisors who can give you all the information and discuss your buying options such as Part Exchange.
Ochilview's semi-rural setting is set very close to the thriving town of Falkirk where you will find a great array of shops and excellent leisure facilities, such as the Falkirk Wheel, Linlithgow Palace and Callander House. Nearby you will find golf courses, a cinema, health clubs, a shopping centre and a wide range of bars and restaurants for all to enjoy.
Close by to the Ochilview, you will find local shops where you can pick up every day essentials. Falkirk is close by and offers a wider range of shops and supermarkets while Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh are good locations for those shopping spree weekends.
Schools and education
• Maddiston Primary School(0.2 miles)
• Wallacestone Primary School(1.0 miles)
• Drumbowie Primary School(1.3 miles)
• Braes High School (1.5miles)
- Maddiston Primary School (0.2 miles)
- Wallacestone Primary School (1.0 miles)
- Drumbowie Primary School (1.3 miles)
Transport - Polmont Train Station approx. 5 minute drive for those wishing to commute to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling. Also, easy access to the M9 and M80.
Distances are straight line measurements
Monday 1.00pm – 5.30pm
Tuesday and Wednesday – CLOSED
Thursday – Sunday – 10.30am – 5.30pm
Tel: 01324 324051 Local call rate
Barratt Developments is the largest housebuilder by volume in Britain and operates from around 380 sites across the UK. It operates under the Barratt Homes, Barratt London and David Wilson Homes brands. It also has a commercial development business.
The company laid out an ambitious plan to increase production to 16,000 units by 2016 – a 40% increase over 4 years – and committed over £1bn to land investment, an 80% increase.
Barratt has not only delivered an improving financial performance, it has underpinned future performance through an investment of £1bn in new land. At the same time it has continued to transform it business through investment in quality, training programmes, customer service, design and environmental innovation.
Recent progress in the business include:
• Winning more Pride in the Job Awards for the quality of its site managers than any other company for 10 years in a row
• The company has retained the HBF Five star Status for five consecutive years – the only major company to do so
• Introducing the Building for Life 12 design code for new sites
• Establishing the first ever Housebuilding Foundation degree programme at Sheffield Hallam, training over 1,000 sales advisers through our own academy and committing to recruit 1,100 apprentices, graduates and interns over the next 3 years.
• Successfully building homes to Code 4 without the use of renewables under the AIMC4 programme and continuing to work on exemplar schemes such as Hanham Hall and Derwenthorpe.
• Expanding our presence in London through innovative joint venture partnerships with London & Quadrant, British Land and Morgan Stanley.
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page