2nd Phase Now Released - Come and See our Two Bed
Buckshaw Village is set in almost four hundred acres, and in the heart of it all is the unique Village. The extensive network of green mature woodland and thousands of newly planted trees will incorporate a series of waterways, footpaths, cycle ways and traffic calming schemes. This exclusive new phase The Woodlands compromises of 2, 3, & 4 bedroom quality built homes.
* Close to motorway connections
* Excellent school
* Great outdoor activities
* Places of interest to visit
* Euxton train Station only 1 mile away
* Exclusive 5 year warranty
- Euxton Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School (1.0 miles)
- Euxton St Mary's Catholic Primary School (1.0 miles)
- Lancaster Lane Community Primary School (1.0 miles)
Residents can enjoy easy access to the M6 and the M61, Manchester Airport is approximately 30 miles away and Buckshaw is only 8 miles away from England’s newest city, Preston.
Distances are straight line measurements
Come and visit us, 10:30am To 5:30pm, Usually 7 Days A Week, Please Ring To Confirm.
Tel: 01257 498894 Local call rate
Founded in 1958, Barratt is Britain's best-known housebuilder. We have sold over 300,000 new homes around the country and are leaders in design, urban regeneration, social housing and innovation.
We currently sell over 15,500 new homes a year and are building on developments from Aberdeen to Plymouth, helping to meet housing demand in towns, cities and rural areas. We build for all kinds of buyers, from first-time buyer apartments to family townhouses to luxury penthouses, plus homes for rent and shared ownership.
A commitment to innovation and continuous product development, coupled with the highest standards of design, construction, quality and customer service has earned Barratt every major industry award in recent years and we are currently ‘Housebuilder of the Year’ in both the prestigious What House? and Your New Home awards. Our site managers are also regular winners in the NHBC ‘Pride In The Job’ awards for quality workmanship.
Other developments from Barratt
- Kings Point - Kings Point, Maltby Square, Buckshaw Village, Lancashire, PR7 7AQ (0.0 miles)
- Buckshaw- The Avenue - Main Street, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7 (0.0 miles)
- Buckshaw Green - Euxton, Chorley (0.3 miles)
- Eccleston Park - Pilling Lane, Chorley, PR7 3ED (2.8 miles)
- Knights Wood - Langton Brow, Eccleston, PR7 5PB (3.6 miles)
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page