Bewley Homes are proud to announce our stunning and exclusive development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses in the picture perfect village of Cliddesden, Hampshire.
Cliddesden Heights is situated within a Conservation Zone surrounded by rolling countryside and many areas of beauty. Indeed it is hard to believe the village is just 3 miles south of the bustling town of Basingstoke – conveniently close yet far enough away!
High Quality Fixures & Fittings
• Double glazed PVCu windows with espagnolette locks
• White two panel internal doors
• Prefinished woodgrain effect composite front entrance door set in PVCu frame
• Polished chrome door furniture
• Softwood staircase painted white gloss with hardwood handrail
• Decorative moulded skirting boards and architraves
• Plots 3 to 8: decorative cornice to living room, dining room, study, hall, landing, family room with coving to kitchen, kitchen/breakfast, kitchen/dining areas, stairs and all bedrooms
• Plots 1 and 2: coving to living room, dining area, hall, stairs, landing and all bedrooms
• Smooth finished ceilings throughout
• Internal walls painted Snowdrop emulsion with woodwork painted White Gloss
• Built-in wardrobes as per floor plans
• Loft ladder with area for storage
Heating, Security & Electrics
• Gas fired central heating system with thermostatic controlled radiators
• Plots 3 to 8: under floor heating to ground floor
• Class 1 chimney with choice of fireplace surround* with Jetmaster fire to plots 3 to 8
• Mains operated smoke detectors
• Fully fitted security alarm system
• Lighting and power to loft with light to under stairs cupboard
• TV points to living room, kitchen or kitchen/breakfast, kitchen/dining, kitchen/family areas, study (where applicable) and all bedrooms
• BT point to living room, kitchen or kitchen/breakfast, kitchen/dining, kitchen/family areas, study (where applicable) and master bedroom
• Wiring only for satellite TV to living room, family room and master bedroom
• Shaver socket in bathroom and en-suite
Kitchen & Utility
• Choice of designer kitchen units* with granite worktops, upstand and stainless steel splashback (post-formed laminate worktops in the utility)
• Pelmet lighting
• Stainless steel finished Bosch appliances consisting of double oven, 5 burner gas hob and extractor hood, with integrated microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Plumbing for washing machine in utility. If no utility, an integrated washing machine is fitted in kitchen
• Brushed stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with matching monobloc mixer tap and a single bowl to the utility (where applicable)
• Recessed white downlights with brushed stainless steel switches and sockets (white in utility)
• Choice of ceramic wall tiles* (utility only)
• Choice of ceramic floor tiles*
Bathroom, En-suite & Cloakroom
• White bathroom suite with steel bath and chrome fittings
• Thermostatic mixer valve to shower cubicle
• Simpson shower screen
• Recessed white downlights
• Choice of half height wall tiling* behind sanitaryware in family bathroom and second en-suite, with half height wall tiling to all walls in the master en-suite. Full height tiling to shower cubicle and three sides of bath
• Choice of half height wall tiling* to cloakroom
• Choice of ceramic floor tiles*
• Multi rail towel warmer
• Low maintenance PVCu fascias, downpipesand bargeboards
• Access road black tarmac
• Shared access drive and parking spaces to be block paved
• Private footpaths and patios to be paving slabs
• Front gardens turfed and landscaped to approved design
• Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours
• Boundaries between properties, detached garages and perimeter of the development to be either timber close boarded fencing, panel fencing or post and rail fencing.
• Wiring for external light to front and rear of property
• Lighting and power to garage
• Water tap and electric point to rear of property
Each property will be sold with the benefit of the 10 year Premier structural warranty. A comprehensive Premier handbook will be given to the purchasers by their solicitor on completion of contracts and full details of the scheme will be available through the Sales Office.
All Bewley Homes purchasers benefit from 24-hour emergency cover provided by Homeserve.
This service is valid for a period of two years from the date of legal completion and, should assistance be required, includes cover for the following:
• Plumbing and drainage that causes flood or indoor water damage
• Complete failure of the electricity supply
• Damage to external locks, windows and doors which renders the property unsecure
• Total breakdown of the primary heating system
In addition, a number of guarantees will be available covering such items as the gas boiler and the kitchen appliances. These guarantees provide further peace of mind and, in the case of the kitchen appliances, the purchaser is able to contact the local service engineer directly in the event of a fault developing.
*Subject to stage of construction and availability.
In the centre of the village, epitomising what a good pub should be, you will find The Jolly Farmer – whose sign, incidentally, was drawn by a former pupil of Cliddesden Primary School. A warm welcome awaits, offering excellent food, cooked to order, using fresh fish and local English produce complemented by a fine selection of wines and real ales! Nearby is the Cliddesden Millennium Village Hall, home to a wide range of activities including the Cliddesden Players who present two highly successful productions each year. It also hosts several meetings such as Brownies, mother and toddler groups, art classes and a ‘Friday Club’ in which you can come along and relax at the bar and chat or get involved in a game of badminton, table tennis, snooker, pool, darts or chess.
Golfers are well catered for – Basingstoke Golf Club, set on the outskirts of the town in 110 acres of deer park, provides a challenging examination of your golf and is always maintained to a very high standard. It plays host to a number of county amateur and professional events.
Throughout the year Basingstoke holds a variety of outdoor events which include the spectacular Balloons Over Basingstoke, Basingstoke Kite Festival and the Festival of Transport enjoyed by families and enthusiasts alike.
Picture this tranquil scene, views over ‘patchwork quilt’ fields, tree-lined lanes, village pond and welcoming local pub.
Shopaholics need look no further than Festival Place in Basingstoke which has no less than 200 shops, numerous restaurants, bars and cafes, a multi-screen cinema, sports centre, library and nightclub. For those of a more energetic nature QM Sports Centre, located on the main college campus, is open to the general public. Main facilities include a 630 square metre hall and 23 metre swimming pool. It also incorporates a fitness studio, viewing gallery and use of the college’s various football, rugby and astro turf pitches.
Schools and education
Headstarts Day Nursery offers child care places from 0-5 years. Cliddesden Primary School takes full advantage of its location for curriculum purposes and involves the children in village and countryside walks together with visits to St. Leonard’s Church, which is mentioned in the Domesday Book, and local farms. Brighton Hill Community College in Basingstoke became a Specialist Sports College in 2002 and caters for ages 11-16.
- Manor Field Infant School - Primary (0.6 miles)
- Manor Field Junior School - Primary (0.6 miles)
- Cliddesden Primary School (0.6 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Cliddesden is located 3 miles south of Basingstoke with easy connection to the M3 motorway, junction 6.
Regular coach services operate from Basingstoke bus station to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports and also London, Winchester, Southampton and Bournemouth.
Basingstoke is well serviced by National Rail, South West Trains, First Great Western, Virgin and Network Rail. London Waterloo can be reached in approximately 40 minutes and Southampton in approximately 30-45 minutes. Reading is around 20 minutes from which there are alternative connections to Oxford, Manchester and Cross Country rail services.
Three major UK airports are within easy reach: Heathrow, Gatwick and Southampton. Heathrow is just under an hour’s drive away. Gatwick can be reached from Basingstoke through National Express coach services and First Great Western trains offer frequent services to Southampton Airport taking approximately 30 minutes.
Don't be disappointed - to register your interest contact us.
Marketing Suite Open Friday to Monday
Tel: 01256 686218 Local call rate
Whatever the price range or size - from apartments to luxury country houses - every aspect of the way we work remains constant and includes:
* carefully selected, sought after and highly desirable locations
* unrivalled, high quality specifications to provide you with every up to date convenience
* cutting edge contemporary design and the most modern features, combined with a timeless, classic character
* house styles that complement the local environment and the surrounding architectural heritage
* the use of quality building materials to ensure every new home stands the test of time and matures gracefully with age
* meticulous attention to detail, inside and out. Each home has its own individual external elevation while the internal layouts of firm favourites are continually updated and improved.
* innovation and imagination to ensure our homes meet your needs, aspirations, personal preferences and family life
We take great care of our customers because their good word is our future.
We fully endorse the Consumer Code for Home Builders but additionally every one of our new homes is protected by a Premier Guarantee 10 year Building Guarantee. In addition, our after sales service continues for a period of two years beyond your move in date and Homeserve will cover any other potential problems that you may have.
For us, your new property should deliver more than individuality, elegance and excellence. It should also enable you to choose one of our homes with complete confidence and relax with total peace of mind.
Other developments from Bewley Homes
- Mulberry Gardens - West End Road, Mortimer Common, RG7 (9.7 miles)
- Newland Green - Harts Lane, Burghclere, RG20 (12.4 miles)
- Milford Grange - Poplar Lane, Winnersh, Wokingham, RG41 (16.9 miles)
- Wayside Gardens - Gore Road, Burnham, Buckinghamshire SL1 (28.0 miles)
- Parsons Mead - Ottways Lane, Ashtead, KT21 (34.5 miles)
- St Catherine’s Square - Grand Drive, London, SW20 9NA (39.3 miles)
- Woodland Gardens - Milton Road, Bloxham, OX15 (54.9 miles)