Hersham Road, Hersham, Walton-On-Thames, KT12
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Whatever the price range or size - from apartments to luxury country houses - every aspect of the way we work remains constant and includes:
* Carefully selected, sought after and highly desirable locations.
* Unrivalled, high quality specifications to provide you with every up to date convenience.
* Cutting edge contemporary design and the most modern features, combined with a timeless, classic character.
* House styles that complement the local environment and the surrounding architectural heritage.
* The use of quality building materials to ensure every new home stands the test of time and matures gracefully with age.
* Meticulous attention to detail, inside and out. Each home has its own individual external elevation while the internal layouts of firm favourites are continually updated and improved.
* Innovation and imagination to ensure our homes meet your needs, aspirations, personal preferences and family life.
We take great care of our customers because their good word is our future.
We fully endorse the Consumer Code for Housebuilders and provide a 10 year Premier Guarantee for each and every one of our new homes. And for total peace of mind, we also provide you with an initial 2 year emergency call out service to ensure no unforeseen surprises catch you short.
For us, your new property should deliver more than individuality, elegance and excellence. It should also enable you to choose one of our homes with complete confidence and relax with total peace of mind.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bewley Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.