City living doesn’t have to mean compromising on space. With an abundance of character and flexibility, our range of two and three bedroom apartments offer the perfect combination of style and comfort, with an enviable location on the doorstep of Aberdeen city centre.
The dedicated attention to detail is evident from the moment you step inside, with the use of premium quality materials and highest quality of finish throughout. Elegant designer kitchens and bathroom sanityware enhance the feeling of luxury and comfort.
Floor-to-ceiling glazing floods the spacious open plan kitchen-living area with natural light and generous balconies or decking extend your living space. The apartments boast stylish and well proportioned bedrooms, and master suites are appointed with high specification en-suites.
Set in spacious, leafy grounds, Campus offers the ideal balance of comfort and convenience with no compromise on quality.
Each CALA home enjoys its own array of unique features and benefits. Accordingly the specification will vary depending upon the size and style of apartment selected.
CALA Development Sales Managers will be delighted to discuss details of a particular house type with you.
Each stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage.
CALA offers a standard set of appliances in each home, with opportunities to add further appliances within our ‘Appliance Bank’selections*. Our Development Sales Managers will be pleased to discuss further option possibilities. Quality integrated appliances are fitted throughout each home as detailed below:
• Siemens stainless steel cooker hood
• Siemens stainless steel 4 burner gas hob
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher (optional)
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Zanussi washer dryer
BATHROOMS & EN SUITES
• Furniture units by Shades contemporary range will be provided to all bathrooms and en suites. Wash hand basins to be semi recessed white with chrome mixer and pop up waste. White back to wall WC pan with concealed cistern and chrome push flush button. Steel enamel bath with chrome handles.
• White stone resin shower tray installed with Roman clear glass pivot door in silver frame. Chrome shower mixer and head.
• Vicaima Dekordor flat entrance doors will be steamed beach with polished chrome letter plate and numerals. 5 lever mortice security deadlock, security spy hole and spring hinges to act as a door closer.
• Vicaima Dekordor internal pass doors will be steamed beach veneer, with satin chrome lever style handles. Door surrounds, skirting and window cills, will be finished in white satinwood paint. Internal walls will be finished in magnolia emulsion paint, and ceilings will be finished in white emulsion paint. Vicaima Dekordor 6 pane glazed feature door to living room steamed beach veneer.
• External railings and balcony rails are fully galvanised with treated redwood decking.
• Porcelanosa wall tiling to bathrooms kitchens and en suites.
• All wardrobes will have pre-finished oak melamine wood panelled doors with soft closing system. Shelving and satin silver hanging rail provided.
• All accessories throughout are white Legrand Synergy as standard including TV points switches, sockets
• Multi grid switch sited above worktop in kitchen to control oven, fridge/freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher
• TV console plate in formal living room and master bedroom combining Sky Plus and terrestrial TV facility
• Telephone sockets to be installed in living room, all bedrooms and kitchen (where separate)
• Shaver points to all bathrooms and en suites
• Pendant light fittings to all rooms and feature Franklight ceiling bar in satin silver to kitchen and Franklight ceiling light to bathroom
SECURITY SYSTEM & SMOKE ALARMS
• System wired security smoke alarm units with battery backup, in each hallway and each protected lobby. Carbon monoxide detectors (mains wired) to be fitted in all apartments.
• System wired security PIR sensors covering all ground floor apartments.
PLUMBING & HEATING
• Stainless steel sink with linen finish, one and half bowl and drainer with matching mono lever chrome mixer tap.
• Gas supply point to boiler position and hob position in kitchen.
• Plumbing supply to dishwasher and washer dryer locations.
• Direct mains pressure feed to all hot and cold water outlets.
• Condensing combination boiler of SEDBUK rating band A, housed within kitchen wall unit.
• Each radiator (except those occurring in rooms/areas with programmable thermostat), will have individual thermostatic control valves.
• The external finishes of each property will be in accordance with the development external schedule.
• Development Sales Managers will be pleased to offer guidance on individual plot external finishes and colours.
• An annual fee will be payable by all residents at The Campus. Please consult a Development Sales Manager for full details.
*Subject to build stage – please consult a Development Sales
- Kittybrewster School - Primary (0.2 miles)
- St Machar Academy - Secondary (0.4 miles)
- Woodside Primary School (0.5 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Customer Reception Open Daily 11.00-17.30
Christmas Opening hours
25th Dec - Closed
26th Dec - Closed
1st Jan - Closed
2nd Jan - Closed
Tel: 01224 418721 Local call rate
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.