Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
FOR MORE SPACE IN A BEAUTIFUL PLACE
With such beautiful semi-rural surroundings, and within walking distance of the beach, Castle Bay offers all the sought-after coastal characteristics that make East Lothian so appealing, yet still in easy reach of the capital.
Located in the picturesque village of Belhaven which sits to the west of the coastal town of Dunbar, and centred around an attractive village green, with a play area, open space and connecting paths for weekend strolls, life here is perfect for growing families and commuters looking for a semi-rural lifestyle just a 25 minute* train journey from Edinburgh City Centre.
The beautiful 4 and 5 bedroom detached homes here are from CALA’s brand new Light and Space Collection, and are making their debut at Castle Bay. Carefully selected to offer the ultimate in contemporary living, these homes are wonderfully bright, and feature flexible interiors and CALA’s high specification as standard throughout.
With CALA’s first two Light and Space showhomes now open at the development, drop in or arrange a viewing today to picture how life could be with CALA at Castle Bay.
THE TIME IS NOW … FOR A LESS TAXING MOVE
Finding your dream home is one thing, but making your move happen is another. We know moving home can be costly, so we’re currently doing everything we can to help make moving to a dream CALA home easier and more affordable.
This includes paying up to the full amount of your Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT)† on our homes at Castle Bay during the month of January. Our list below shows an indicative idea of what your savings could be:
House Price - £400,000 LBTT value to be saved = £13,350
House Price - £500,000 LBTT value to be saved = £23,350
Alternatively, ask about our handy part exchange* service. We’ll arrange two free independent valuations of your current home and subject to status offer up to 100% market value, with no Home Report, estate agent and legal fees or ‘offers over’ bidding for you to worry about. It really is that simple.
There really are all kinds of ways we can help move you into a new home. But the time is now….all you have to do is ask.
WHY BUY NEW WITH CALA AT CASTLE BAY?
With such a beautiful collection of spacious homes in this ideal location, the new home you’ve been dreaming of has never been in closer reach.
When buying new with CALA you can be assured every last detail is carefully considered - distinctive built-in features; high quality fittings to enhance your lifestyle; all the benefits of contemporary living; everyday practicality and design excellence. Why? Because when you look for premium quality, it’s the little things that make all the difference.
What’s more, fully insulated and double-glazed throughout, our new homes are easier to maintain and more energy-efficient, reducing costly utility bills. Combine all that with a 10-year warranty, as well as generous incentives, and you’re better off buying with CALA.
So why compromise, when you could secure your ideal move this new year at Castle Bay.
Edinburgh Road, Belhaven, Dunbar, EH42
Customer reception and showhomes are open daily 11am - 5:30pm. In the case of adverse weather, please call ahead.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOMS
• Stylish studio designed kitchen
• Siemens cooker hood (as design dictates)
• Siemens touch control induction hob
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Siemens stainless steel combination microwave oven
• Sensio LED under-unit lighting
• Vado single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink in kitchen
• 1 bowl stainless steel sink in utility room
• Pop up sockets with twin USB ports (as design dictates)
BATHROOMS & EN SUITES
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Vado taps and fittings • Silver finished shower enclosures
• Vado shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set (where design dictates)
• Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Soft close toilet seat
• Utopia double drawer vanity unit in master en suite and main bathroom
• Utopia illuminated mirror with shaver socket and demister pad in master en suite and main bathroom
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Light oak veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish to skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with stained handrail
• Bi-fold doors to master bedrooms
• Fitted wardrobes to all other bedrooms (as design dictates)
• Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suites
• Low energy pendant light fitting to all other rooms
• Low energy external light fitting(s) provided to external door exits
• Sensor feature light to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Ample TV/data distribution points
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances
• Double socket with integral USB power slots to kitchen and master bedroom
• Light and electric double socket to loft
• Door activated light to storage cupboards
• Energy monitor included
SECURITY & SAFETY
• A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Separate smoke detector in lounge
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detector
• Mains operated Carbon Dioxide monitor to master bedroom
PLUMBING & HEATING
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler/air source heat pump with radiators
• SMART thermostatic heating controls GARAGE
• Fully retractable sectional doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Feature light outside garage (as design dictates)
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• Low maintenance uPVC fascias and bargeboards
• Monoblock driveway
• Turfed front garden
• Top soiled and rotovated rear garden
• Paved patio area to rear garden
• External double socket to patio area
• 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens (see Sales Advisor for plot specific details)
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
• Outside cold water tap
• Sliding, folding doors to rear garden (additional French doors as design dictates)
*Subject to build stage. Our Sales Advisor will advise on plot specific information on boundaries, service strips, walls and factoring.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.