Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Introducing CALA Homes intimate collection of ?fourteen 3, 4 & 5 bedroom luxury family homes to the historic market town of Hitchin. Each home has all the space, scope and quality specification you need for contemporary family living.
Rich in tradition, this picturesque town with its medieval and Georgian style buildings has recently been voted the 9th Happiest Place to Live in the UK 2016 and was also voted 9th in The Times' Best Places to Live in 2013
Hitchin itself offers an exciting and vibrant cafe culture and is surrounded by a good choice of specialist shops and boutiques, together with well known High Street brands.There is also a fantastic range of exquisite restaurants, wine bars and cafes. ?Not-forgetting a number of schools that have been rated as outstanding by OFSTED.
An excellent choice for commuters, Cedar Gardens is just 2 miles away from junction 8 of the A1(M) providing direct access to London and the M25, and 16 miles away from the M1. ?
By rail, there are fast and frequent train services from Hitchin Station into London Kings Cross taking only 27 minutes, and for international travel, London Luton airport is approximately 11 miles away.
The Paddock, Hitchin, SG4
Viewing by appointment only from 10:30am - 5:00pm
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Open plan German kitchen with Silestone work surfaces, upstands and splashback to hob *(Laminate worktops to utility room, where applicable)
• Bosch built-in single oven
• Bosch built-in microwave oven (Plots 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 & 10)
• Bosch 4-ring stainless steel gas hob (Plots 6, 7, 11, 12, 13 & 14)
• Bosch 5-ring stainless steel gas hob (Plots 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 & 10)
• Bosch stainless steel chimney extractor hood (Plot 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13 & 14)
• Bosch built-in stainless steel ceiling hood (Plots 3, 4, 8, 9, 10)
• Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
• Bosch Integrated dishwasher
• Bosch Built-in washer/dryer (Plots 6, 7, 11, 12, 13 & 14)
• Bosch Freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer (Plots 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 & 10)
• 1½ bowl under-mounted stainless steel sink
• Single bowl stainless steel sink to utility room*(where applicable)
• Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/breakfast area
• White Roca sanitaryware
• Gloss vanity units to bathrooms and en suites
• Half height tiling around bath (only where there is a separate shower cubicle within room)
• Full height tiling to separate show cubicle
• Vado mixer taps
• Vado Gallo thermostatically controlled showers
• Bi-fold shower screen over bath *(where applicable)
• Polished chrome shaving points in all bathrooms and en suites
• Wet ladder style chrome finish towel radiator to all bathrooms, WCs and en suites
• Quality wall and floor tiling
• Eye level polished chrome switches to hallway, first and second floor landings*(where applicable)
• Eye level and low level white electric switches and sockets to all other rooms
• LED down-lighters to hallway, kitchen, utility, family room, bathroom and en suite*(where applicable)
• Pendant lighting to all other rooms
• Thermostatically controlled radiators throughout
• Pre-wiring for TV/satellite (Compatible with Sky Multiscreen) to living, kitchen/breakfast room and master bedroom
• TV points to all other bedrooms
• Telephone sockets to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
• Ceiling mounted smoke and heat detectors
• Electric spur to lounge for fireplace
• White doors to all rooms
• PVCu windows and French doors
• Built-in wardrobes to master bedroom (Plots 6,7,11,12,13 & 14)
• Dressing room to master bedroom and built-in wardrobes to bedroom two (Plots 3,4,5,8,9 & 10)
• Ceilings are smooth and finished in white emulsion
• All internal walls are finished in white emulsion*(except where tiled)
• All integral garage ceilings are finished in white emulsion
• All woodwork to be finished in satinwood white
• Polished chrome door handles throughout
• Rear garden and paved patio areas
• External tap to rear of property
• Retractable garage doors with fluorescent light tubes installed
• Off-street parking
• Dusk-to-dawn external lighting to parking and footpath areas
• Dusk-to-dawn lights with sensors to front of property
• Chrome doorbell to front door
• A-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use*
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water usage
• High levels of insulation and wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• PIR Sensors to external lighting
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Cedar Gardens on .