Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Charters Gate is a collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom new homes on the fringes of Wivelsfield Green, close to the picturesque South Downs National Park. Sitting just to the east of the village amongst retained hedgerows and open countryside, these 56 contemporary homes each boast light and spacious interiors, with a quality specification throughout. While designated play areas and an existing footpath leading into mature woodland, also help to create a desirable family community full of natural charm.
Wivelsfield Green is tucked away in the beautiful borough of Lewes, approximately 14 miles north of Brighton. Home to a convenience store and Post Office, pub, primary school and community hall, and just 3 miles from Wivelsfield mainline station with direct trains to Brighton, London Victoria and London Bridge in under an hour.
For wider choice, Burgess Hill and Haywards Heath are both only four miles away, offering independent and high street shops, stylish bars and restaurants, as well as entertainment and leisure facilities. Or, if you’d rather soak up the rich cultural vibrancy of Brighton’s iconic seafront, it’s all within easy reach.
Being located on the edge of the South Downs National Park, you’re also spoilt for great outdoor pursuits, including several golf courses such as Burgess Hill Golf Centre and Mid Sussex Golf Club.
Wivelsfield primary is within walking distance, while Birchwood Grove Community School and Chailey St Peter’s CofE primary are within three miles. Complemented by the sought after secondary’s like Chailey School, Oathall Community College and independent Hurstpierpoint College.
Help to Buy available: Help to Buy equity loan assistance allows you to own 100% of your home from day one with just a 5% deposit. For more information on help to Buy visit www.calahelptobuy.com to download the Help to Buy Buyer’s Guide.
100% Part Exchange* available: For those with a property to sell, we can assist with our Part Exchange* Service, helping you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator.
Farncombe Close, Wivelsfield Green, RH17
SHOWHOME OPEN DAILY, 10AM TO 5PM
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Professionally designed contemporary kitchen, with laminate work surfaces to 2 and 3 bedroom homes and composite work surfaces to 4 bedroom homes
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink and mixer tap
• Built-in stainless steel single oven, gas hob and extractor hood to 2 and 3 bedroom homes
• Built-in stainless steel double oven, gas hob and extractor hood to 4 bedroom homes
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Stainless steel splashback to hob area
• Integrated washer dryer to properties where no utility is provided
FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE AND CLOAKROOM*
• White Roca sanitaryware with Vado chrome fittings
• Thermostatic showers to bathroom and en suite
• Mixer tap to all baths
• Stylish wall-hung vanity unit, excluding 2 bedroom homes
• Heated towel rails to all bath/shower rooms and en suites
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
• Pre-wiring and fittings for TV/FM/DAB satellite to sitting room with a distribution loop to remaining rooms with TV socket
• TV/FM/DAB sockets at high level to kitchen, reception rooms and all bedrooms
• Telephone sockets to kitchen, sitting room, study^ and master bedroom
HEATING, LIGHTING AND INTERNAL FINISHES
• Recessed downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites. Pendant light fittings to hall and all other rooms
• Traditional gas central heating
• Double-glazed uPVC windows
• Solid floors to ground floor with timber engineered joists to first and second^ floors
• Amtico flooring to kitchen, utility room^, cloakroom, family bathroom and en suite
• Ceramic wall tiles to full height around bath and shower, half height tiling to appliance walls in family bathroom and en suite
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Double-glazed uPVC windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A or B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Real time energy monitor installed to help track energy usage, reducing bills and environmental impact
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• A significant proportion of low energy lighting to all homes††
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Outside lighting to front door with motion sensor allowing dusk-to-dawn operation
• External bollard lighting, where shown, with dusk-to-dawn sensors
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Outside water tap
• Landscaped front garden, rear garden finished with top soil
*Design subject to change, please consult your Sales Advisor for further information.
^Selected plots only. †Not all domestic appliances have an EU energy label.
Please refer to Sales Advisor for further details. ††Proportions may vary, please refer to Sales Advisor for further information.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Charters Gate on .