Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Cresswell Park brings to Angmering an exciting new development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses and 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. Here you can look forward to light and spacious interiors and generous leafy surroundings centred around an attractive green, including a safe children’s play area and open spaces. All within easy reach of nearby towns, local schools and transport links.
Charming and characterful, Angmering lies a few miles between the popular beach resort towns of Littlehampton and Worthing in West Sussex. Its old village centre features a 12th century church, independent boutiques, convenience stores, hair salon and other amenities. There are also several traditional pubs offering excellent food and hospitality.
The large conservation town of Arundel and historic Chichester are 6 and 16 miles away respectively, both full of diverse and exciting places to go. Brighton’s many cultural delights are a little further along the coast, while the South Downs National Park and beauty spot of Highdown Hill are just a couple of miles to the north.
From sailing and golfing to shopping and theatre going, whatever leisure pursuits take your fancy, this beautiful and fascinating area will spoil you for choice all-year-round.
Help to Buy available: Help to Buy equity loan assistance allows you to own 100% of your home from day one with just a 5% deposit. For more information on help to Buy visit www.calahelptobuy.com to download the Help to Buy Buyer’s Guide.
100% Part Exchange* available: For those with a property to sell, we can assist with our Part Exchange* Service, helping you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator.
Roundstone Lane, Angmering, Littlehampton, BN16
SHOW COMPLEX OPEN DAILY, 10AM TO 5PM
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Professionally designed contemporary kitchen, with laminate work surfaces to all plots except in The Packington and The Parkley housetypes, which will have granite work surfaces
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap
• Built-in stainless steel single oven, gas hob and extractor hood to 2 and 3 bedroom homes
• Built-in stainless steel double oven, gas hob and extractor hood to 4 bedroom homes
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Stainless steel splashback to hob area
• Integrated washer/dryer to properties where no utility is provided
FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE AND CLOAKROOM*
• White Roca sanitaryware with Vado chrome fittings
• Thermostatic showers to bathroom and en suite
• Mixer tap with shower handset to all baths
• Stylish wall-hung vanity unit in 3 and 4 bedroom homes
• Heated towel rails to all bath/shower rooms and en suites^
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
• Pre-wiring and fittings for TV/FM/DAB satellite to sitting room with a distribution loop to remaining rooms with TV socket
• TV/FM/DAB sockets at high level to kitchen, reception rooms and all bedrooms
• Telephone sockets to kitchen, sitting room, study^ and master bedroom
HEATING, LIGHTING AND INTERNAL FINISHES
• Recessed downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites. Pendant light fittings to hall and all other rooms
• Traditional gas central heating
• Double-glazed uPVC windows
• Solid floors to ground floor with timber engineered joists to first and second^ floors
• Amtico flooring to kitchen, utility room^, cloakroom, family bathroom and en suite^
• Ceramic wall tiling to family bathroom and en suite
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Double-glazed uPVC windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A or B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Real time energy monitor installed to help track energy usage, reducing bills and environmental impact
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• A significant proportion of low energy lighting to all homes††
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Outside lighting to front door with motion sensor allowing dusk-to-dawn operation
• External street lighting, where shown, with dusk-to-dawn sensors
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Outside water tap
• Landscaped front garden, rear garden finished with top soil
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Cresswell Park on .