Just Launched - Murieston Gait is a stunning development of detached homes situated off Murieston Road, Livingston.
Situated in one of the most sought after areas of Livingston, Murieston Gait is surrounded by mature trees and farmland offering an attractive outlook whilst being perfectly positioned for those looking to commute to nearby towns or cities. Murieston Gait is serviced by two local train stations and selection of road networks including easy access to the M8 leading to the east and west.
This development offers a selection of 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes from CALA’s award-winning Signature Range which boast flexible light-filled interiors and high specification as standard.
Ask us about Help to Buy Scotland*
QUALITY OF DESIGN. QUALITY OF FINISH.
THAT’S WHAT WE CARE ABOUT.
Each CALA home enjoys its own array of unique features and benefits, accordingly the specification will vary depending upon the size and style of home selected. CALA Sales Advisors will be delighted to discuss details of a particular housetype with you.
• Each stylish Ashley Ann kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage.
High quality integrated Siemens appliances are fitted throughout each home as detailed below:
• Stainless steel cooker hood
• Stainless steel 5 burner gas hob
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Stainless steel oven
• Stainless steel microwave oven (Kennedy, Lewis, Lowther, MacRae, Melville, Moncrief, Ramsay and Ranald only)
BATHROOMS & EN SUITES:
• Sanitaryware will be provided from the Laufen range in all properties, in white, and will be complemented with Hansgrohe taps and fittings. Silver finished shower enclosures, with white shower trays, will have Hansgrohe shower valves and heads. Baths will be served by a thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set. Chrome towel warmers will be fitted as standard to bathrooms and master en suites. Depending upon your chosen house design, your choice* of wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa ranges will be provided to full height around baths and shower enclosures.
• Please consult a Sales Advisor for specific details relating to each individual property. Finally, your selection* of fitted bathroom furniture will be installed in bathrooms, en suites and the ground floor cloakroom, as design dictates.
• Internal walls will be finished in magnolia emulsion paint and ceilings will be finished in white.
• Internal pass doors will be oak veneered, with contemporary lever style handles. Skirtings and facings will be finished in white gloss paint, along with pre-finished stair balustrades in white and an oak handrail.
• Double wardrobes will have pre-finished oak veneered bi-fold doors with shelves and hanging rail provided. Single wardrobes will have a single pass door.
• Ample power, TV and telephone points are provided throughout each property – please consult a Sales Advisor for plot specific details
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door with additional lantern provided outside the garage on selected house types
• Doorbell and chimes provided at front entrance door
• Shaver socket provided in bathroom and in each en suite
• Master TV console plate provided in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances provided
SECURITY SYSTEM & SMOKE ALARMS:
• A ‘direct dial up’ security system offers added safety and security for your home (a small monthly charge applies). Mains wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways, are also included for added peace of mind.
PLUMBING & HEATING:
• Direct mains pressure cold water will be supplied to all cold water outlets and direct mains pressure hot water will be provided via a heat exchange cylinder to all hot water outlets. Central heating will be provided via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system. Each detached home will benefit from a ‘two zone’ system with programmable controls separately serving ground floor and upper floor accommodation for added comfort. Each radiator (except those in rooms/ areas with programmable thermostat), will have individual thermostatic control valves.
• Each garage will feature sectional-style doors which are easy to operate whilst being stylish and secure. Switchable lighting and power will also be provided.
• The external finishes of each property will be in accordance with the development external schedule. Sales Advisors will be pleased to offer information on individual plot external finishes and colours.
• Front gardens will be landscaped in accordance with approved landscape design. Garage driveways will be monoblock. Rear gardens will be graded, rough raked and rotovated. A rotary drier will be provided in the rear garden with linking path access. In addition timber decking will be provided in the rear garden. A 1.8m palisade fence will be erected between the rear gardens of each property. Our Sales Advisor will be able to assist you with information on plot specific boundary fences, service strips, walls and factoring.
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all the common areas within the overall development, i.e. landscaped areas, open areas and car parking areas etc. Factor fees will be payable by all residents at Murieston Gait. In order to satisfy building regulations, barrier free access will be provided to either the front or rear entrance. Please consult a Sales Advisor for full details.
This development also benefits from a host of local amenities and attractive outdoor walks and scenery making it a perfect location for growing families or those looking for the best of both worlds.
- Williamston Primary School (0.9 miles)
- Bellsquarry Primary School (1.2 miles)
- St Ninian's Primary School (1.4 miles)
Murieston Gait is serviced by two local train stations and selection of road networks including easy access to the M8 leading to the East and West.
Distances are straight line measurements
CUSTOMER RECEPTION NOW OPEN
Tel: 01324 324037 Local call rate
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.