Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Whether it's space, location, lifestyle, schools or convenience, very rarely do you find so many different factors coming together to create your ideal family home. So when you arrive at Rosegarth Wynd in Newton Mearns, you'll discover luxurious 4 and 5 bedroom homes that have ben designed without compromise.
Part of CALA's award winning Signature Collection, these light and?spacious detached homes will?not only enjoy contemporary, high specification interiors, but also the sought-after surroundings of one of Glasgow's most exclusive postcodes. From excellent schooling to easy commuting, Rosegarth Wynd ticks every?single box for an aspirational family lifestyle.
Capelrig Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
Sales office open daily from 11am to 5.30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Stylish kitchen by ALNO Impuls with high quality Siemens integrated appliances
• Corner units with carousel function as standard
• Stainless steel cooker hood
• 5 zone induction hob as standard to Ramsay and Ranald housetypes
• 4 or 5 burner gas hob as design dictates to Colville, Darroch, Lewis, Lowther, Melville and Moncrief housetypes
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Stainless steel electric oven
• Stainless steel combination microwave oven
• Stainless steel warming drawer to Ramsay and Ranald housetypes
• Under unit lighting
• Hansgrohe single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• Silestone worktops as standard to Ramsay and Ranald housetypes
• Square edged laminate worktops as standard to Colville, Darroch, Lewis, Lowther, Melville and Moncrief housetypes
• White Laufen sanitaryware
• Hansgrohe taps and fittings
• White shower trays
• Hansgrohe shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
• Chrome towel warmers will be fitted as standard to bathrooms and master en suites
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Full height tiling to shower enclosures and baths
• Fitted bathroom furniture in the main bathroom, master en suite and cloakroom as design dictates
• Fitted mirror as design dictates
• Internal walls and ceilings will be finished in Covermatt white emulsion
• Walnut veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White satin finish on skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished white timber stair balustrades and walnut handrail
• 2.4m floor to ceiling height to the ground floor of the Colville and Darroch housetypes
• 2.6m floor to ceiling height to the ground floor of the Lewis, Lowther, Melville, Moncrief, Ranald and Ramsay housetypes
• Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors, with shelves and hanging rail* as design dictates
• Pre-finished walnut veneered pass doors with shelves and hanging rail to single door openings
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor wall light to front door
• Downlighters to bathroom and en suites
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and en suites
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/ behind worktop
• Plug sockets will be finished in chrome to kitchen only
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Insulation values in excess of 2013 legislation levels
• Stylish and secure up and over doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Alarm system
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Battery-operated CO detectors
• Monoblock driveways
• Landscaped front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Rotary drier with linking path access
• Timber decking area as design dictates
• 1.8m palisade fence at rear and between rear gardens
• Outside cold water tap
• An annual factors fee will be payable by all residents at Rosegarth Wynd. Please consult a Sales Advisor for full details
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Rosegarth Wynd on .