Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
As life gets busier and busier, most of us dream of finding an idyllic family haven where we can escape from it all. Somewhere just like Cotefield, where CALA’s impressive new collection of 54 semi-detached and detached homes allows you to live the dream in the upmarket village of Bodicote.
Finished to a quality specification, our 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family homes enjoy light and spacious contemporary interiors. All within an attractive rural retreat that’s conveniently placed for everyday amenities, well-regarded schools and major commuter links.
What makes Cotefield stand out from the rest is CALA's exceptional build quality, with an iron stone finish, these characterful homes offer all the light and space you need.
If you’re a current or retired member of the Regular or Reserve UK Armed Forces or have passed Phase 1 of training*, you could get a discount of 1.5% on the purchase price, complete with £1,000 towards legal fees. Click here for more information.
Oxford Road, Bodicote, Oxfordshire, OX15
Stylish Showhome open Thursday to Monday from 11am - 5pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Open plan kitchen with quality kitchen units and laminate work surfaces
• 1 1/2 bowl inset stainless steel sink with single drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
• Indesit built-in single oven (3 bed homes)
• Bosch built-in double oven (4 & 5 bed homes)
• Indesit 4 burner gas hob and extractor (3 bed homes)
• Bosch 5 burner wok gas hob and extractor (4 & 5 bed homes)
• Indesit built-in fridge/freezer (3 bed homes)
• Bosch built-in fridge/freezer (4 & 5 bed homes)
• Indesit built-in dishwasher (3 bed homes)
• Bosch built-in dishwasher (4 & 5 bed homes)
• Indesit built-in washer/dryer (3 bed homes)
• Bosch built-in washer/dryer (4 & 5 bed homes, except The Milcombe & The Clifton)
UTILITY ROOM (THE MILCOMBE & THE CLIFTON ONLY)
• Space for two appliances
• Laminate work surfaces
• Stainless steel, single bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
FAMILY BATHROOM, EN SUITES AND CLOAKROOM*
• Roca sanitaryware
• Thermostatic shower to shower units
• Heated white towel rails to family bathrooms and en suites (3 bed homes)
• Heated chrome towel rails to family bathrooms and en suites (4 & 5 bed homes)
• Shower handset over baths
• Shaver socket to family bathrooms and en suites
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
• TV/FM/DAB sockets to kitchen/breakfast/family room, sitting room, dining room^, study^ and all bedrooms
• Satellite/Freeview television distribution system (loop system) that will allow the picture output from a DVD player or satellite decoder to be viewed in all rooms with a TV socket following purchase and installation of suitable equipment
• Telephone sockets to kitchen/breakfast/family room, sitting room and master bedroom
• Outside lights to front, rear and side doors
• Dusk-to-dawn sensor lights outside front door
• Recessed downlights to porched area (4 & 5 bed homes)
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Wiring for NSI-approved alarm system
HEATING, LIGHTING AND INTERNAL FINISHES
• Built-in wardrobes
• Engineered timber floor joists
• Traditional gas radiator central heating
• Recessed downlights to kitchen/breakfast/family room (over breakfast table^), bathrooms and en suites and pendant light fittings to all other rooms (4 & 5 bed homes)
• Pendant light fittings throughout and triple bar light to kitchen (3 bed homes)
• Pendant lights to utility room (The Milcombe & The Clifton only)
• Triple bar light to second floor rooms^
• Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast/family room, utility room^, bathrooms, en suites and cloakroom
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Double-glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A+ rated and B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Outside water tap
• Outside electrical point to rear patio (4 & 5 bed homes)
• Landscaped front garden
• Dusk-to-dawn sensor lighting to footpath areas
• Garage electric door opener wiring fitted (4 & 5 bed homes)
* Design is subject to change. Please consult your Sales Advisor for more information
^ To selected plots only, please see floor plans for details
†Not all domestic appliances have an EU energy label. Please refer to Sales Advisor
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.