Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Luxury living doesn’t get much better than at Eagle’s Green. Nestled in a peaceful, leafy corner of the former practice ground of Broomieknowe golf course close to Eskbank station, this is where you can get away from it all, yet still have it all.
DISCOVER YOUR PERFECT HOME
The spacious homes here offer a life of semi-rural bliss, perfect for growing families looking for more space, or for those simply looking to find their forever home. Benefiting from a wealth of local amenities within walking distance, as well as respected schools and convenient transport links to the capital and beyond, Eagle's Green offers the best of both worlds.
Featuring homes with a selection of light and spacious layouts, but all with the high specification you’d expect from CALA included as standard, the dream home for you is closer than you think.
So whether you are looking to move closer to Edinburgh or to simply trade up to your new dream home, the time is now.
THE TIME IS NOW … FOR A LESS TAXING MOVE
Finding your dream home is one thing, but making your move happen is another. We know moving home can be costly, so we’re currently doing everything we can to help make moving to a dream CALA home easier and more affordable.
This includes paying up to the full amount of your Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT)† on homes at Eagle’s Green during the month of January.
Our list below shows an indicative idea of what your savings could be:
House Price - £400,000 LBTT value to be saved = £13,350
House Price - £500,000 LBTT value to be saved = £23,350
House Price - £550,000 LBTT value to be saved = £28,350
Alternatively, ask about our handy part exchange* service. We’ll arrange two free independent valuations of your current home and subject to status offer up to 100% market value, with no Home Report, estate agent and legal fees or ‘offers over’ bidding for you to worry about. It really is that simple.
There really are all kinds of ways we can help move you into a new home. But the time is now….all you have to do is ask.
WHY BUY NEW WITH CALA AT EAGLE’S GREEN?
With such a beautiful collection of spacious homes in this prime location, the new home you’ve been dreaming of has never been in closer reach.
When buying new with CALA you can be assured every last detail is carefully considered - distinctive built-in features; high quality fittings to enhance your lifestyle; all the benefits of contemporary living; everyday practicality and design excellence. Why? Because when you look for premium quality, it’s the little things that make all the difference.
What’s more, fully insulated and double-glazed throughout, our new homes are easier to maintain and more energy-efficient, reducing costly utility bills. Combine all that with a 10-year warranty, as well as generous incentives, and you’re better off buying with CALA.
So why compromise, when you could secure your ideal move this new year to Eagle’s Green.
Off Eskbank Road, Broomieknowe, EH19 2EG
Our Customer Reception & Showhomes are open daily 11am - 5:30pm. In the case of adverse weather, please call ahead.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Individually designed stylish kitchen by Impulse
• Siemens stainless steel cooker hood
• Siemens stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Siemens stainless steel combination microwave oven (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
• Under-unit lighting
• Vado single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink in kitchen
• 1 bowl stainless steel sink in utility room
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Vado taps and fittings
• Silver-finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Vado shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set (where design dictates)
• Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
• Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Oak veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with stained handrail
• Fitted wardrobes as design dictates
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
• Downlighters over shower within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
• A direct dial-up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Separate smoke detector in living room
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Stylish and secure sectional doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• uPVC fascias and bargeboards
• Monoblock driveways
• Turfed front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Timber decking area outside French doors
• 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
• Outside cold water tap
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.