Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
CALA presents Elmwood Park, an outstanding development of three and four bedroom family homes, situated on the western edge of the attractive and popular market town, Banbury.
Our stunning development is set in a attractive semi rural location just 1.2 miles from Banbury town centre offering a mix of detached and semi detached homes. Along with a high specification, each home has been meticulously designed to maximise light and space throughout.
A range of shops, restaurants, cafes, public houses as well as cinema and bowling alley are all located in the heart of the town which is within walking distance. What's more there are a number of good primary and secondary schools within the area.
For commuters the M40 (junction 11) is within easy reach located just 3 miles away. Banbury railway station is within the town centre and offers regular trains in to Birmingham in around 45 minutes and London in just under an hour.
If you have a property to sell, with CALA’s 100% Part Exchange Service you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be often experienced when selling an existing property. CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agents fees to pay, and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator.
If you’re a current or retired member of the Regular or Reserve UK Armed Forces or have passed Phase 1 of training*, you could get a discount of 1.5% on the purchase price, complete with £1,000 towards legal fees. Click here for more information.
With all of this to offer, Elmwood Park is the perfect location for your next move. Register your interest today.
Broughton Road, Banbury, OX16
Sales office and showhome open daily, 10.30am to 5.00pm. Due to warning for adverse weather over the weekend, please call ahead before visiting.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• High quality kitchen units and laminate work surfaces*
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
• Bosch built-in single oven to 3 bedroom homes
• Bosch built-in double oven to 4 bedroom homes
• Bosch 4-ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor to 3 bedroom homes
• Bosch 5-ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor to 4 bedroom homes
• Bosch built-in fridge/freezer
• Bosch integrated dishwasher
• Bosch integrated washer/dryer if no utility room
• Space for one or two appliances (speak with your Development Sales Consultant for details)
• High quality laminate work surfaces*
• Stainless steel sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout (selected plots only)
• Roca sanitaryware
• Double vanity unit to family bathroom and master en suite
• Thermostatic shower to shower unit and shower handset with riser rail over baths
• Shaver socket to family bathroom and en suite(s)
• TV/FM/DAB and TV sockets to kitchen, sitting room, dining room*, study* and bedrooms
• Satellite/Freeview television distribution system (loop system) that will allow the picture output from a DVD player or satellite decoder to be viewed in all rooms with a TV socket following purchase and installation of reception equipment
• Telephone sockets to kitchen, sitting room, dining room^, study^ and master bedroom
• USB charging port sockets to kitchen and master bedroom
• Built-in wardrobes to master bedroom
• Amtico flooring to kitchen, utility room*, family bathroom and en suite(s)*
• Full-height ceramic wall tiling to showers and baths
• Traditional gas radiator central heating
• Downlights to kitchen, family bathroom, en suite(s)* and cloakroom
• Triple bar light to utility room*
• Pendant light fittings to all other rooms
• Chrome sockets and switches to all ground floor rooms
• Light to understairs cupboard
• Staircase and balustrade to be painted in white satin with stained oak handrail
• Internal doors and wardrobes painted in white satin
• Walls and ceilings to be painted white
• Engineered timber floor joists to first floor
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler
• Double-glazed uPVC windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A and B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use
• Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to the front door external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Significant amounts of recycling of wasted materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Smart meter supplied
• Double or single garage with up-and-over door. Electric door openers available as an optional extra. See site layout for allocation
• Paved patio area with outside electrical point
• Outside water tap to rear garden
• Landscaped front garden, rear garden
• Outside lights to front, rear and side doors and porch (where applicable)
• Dusk-to-dawn sensor lights outside front door
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Wiring for security alarm
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.