Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
SHOWHOME NOW RELEASED FOR SALE AT ENDRICK MEADOWS, BALFRON
With only 1 home remaining, life at Endrick Meadows, Balfron is still within reach, but ask us to secure your interest now, so we can stop your stunning new lifestyle from slipping away.
What's more, get in touch today and find out more on how to secure your dream move for £99^.
Endrick Meadows is the idyllic country escape for a relaxed and spacious home life. Somewhere you can take everything as easy or active as you like. A contemporary collection of 31 family homes located just 18 miles from Glasgow, Endrick Meadows is the exclusive village retreat you've always dreamed of.
Ranging between 902 sq ft. and 2,513 sq ft., you can choose from elegant three bedroom terraces, modern four bedroom split-level residences and exclusive to this development two four bed bungalows or majestic four and five bedroom detached homes. Each boasts CALA's superior design and high specification, together with Balfron's everyday amenities, well-regarded schools and picturesque Campsie Hills setting.
With just a few properties remaining, life at Endrick Meadows, Balfron is still within reach, but ask us to secure your interest now, so we can stop your stunning new lifestyle from slipping away.
If you’re looking to commute, Endrick Meadows is conveniently placed 18 miles north of Glasgow city centre via the A81. Continue north and it takes you to the picturesque town of Aberfoyle, the wonderful Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, and heading east for 19 miles you’ll find Stirling and its many attractions.
For directions to Endrick Meadows and to discover more about local transport links, visit our location page.
What's more, our popular part exchange service could help make your dream move become a reality. Try our handy PX Calculator to see how part exchange could work for you.
Roman Road, Balfron, Stirling, G63 0PW
Open daily from 11am - 5:30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Stylish Kitchen by Kelvin with quality Bosch integrated appliances
• Stainless steel cooker hood
• Stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob as design dictates
• Integrated fridge/freezer to all house types
• Integrated dishwasher to the following house types; Cleland, Colville, Dewar, Elliot, Endrick, Harris, Kennedy, Lewis, Logan, Melville and Moncrief
• Stainless steel electric oven
• Stainless steel microwave oven to the following house types; Endrick, Kennedy, Lewis, Logan, Melville and Moncrief
• Stainless steel warming drawer to the Moncrief house type only
• Single mixer tap to kitchen and utility room
• White Laufen sanitaryware
• Chrome taps and fittings
• Silver finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Thermostatic combined bath filler with overhead shower to Allan house type only
• Thermostatic combined bath filler with overhead shower and handheld spray set to all other house types
• Chrome towel warmers will be fitted as standard to main bathroom and master en suite
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
• Fitted bathroom furniture in the main bathroom and master en suite as design dictates
• Internal walls and ceilings will be finished in Cover-matt white emulsion
• Walnut veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White satin wood finish on skirting and facings
• Pre-finished white timber stair balustrades with a walnut handrail
• 2.6m floor to ceiling height (Ground floor) in the following house types – Kennedy, Lewis, Logan, Melville and Moncrief
• 2.4m floor to ceiling height (Ground floor) in the following house types – Allan, Avon, Cleland, Colville, Dewar, Elliot, Endrick and Harris
• Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors in the master bedroom. All other bedrooms fitted with pre-finished walnut veneered pass doors. Shelves and hanging rails fitted internally
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor contemporary light fitting to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
• Plug sockets will be finished in chrome to kitchen only
• Alarm system
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Battery-operated CO detectors
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system with the exception of the Endrick which will utilise a hybrid gas boiler and radiator system
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors as design dictates
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Insulation values in excess of 2013 legislation levels in all house types with the exception of the Endrick. Endrick house type insulation values in excess of 2015 legislation levels
• Stylish and secure up and over doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Monoblock driveways
• Turfed front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Rotary drier with linking path access
• Timber decking area at French doors
• 1.8m screen fence at rear and between rear gardens
• Outside cold water tap
• An annual factors fee will be payable by all residents of Endrick Meadows. Please consult our Sales Advisor for full details
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.