Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Hadley Wood is amongst the most coveted and affluent neighbourhoods within the M25 corridor, and it is here that Hadley Manor, a magnificent selection of ten luxury two and three bedroom apartments resides.
Impressive in space, style and specification, these statement apartments boast 1,790 to 2,840 sq ft of contemporary interiors, as well as offering air conditioning to all principal rooms and two allocated underground parking spaces. Stylish and refined, they have been designed to complement a sophisticated lifestyle with time and energy saving features, flexible accommodation, generous storage space and exceptional finishes. Homes to be enjoyed every step of the way, they provide the idyllic semi-rural village setting, central London convenience and enviable lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire, EN4 0JT
Showhome open daily 11am - 5pm and open late on Thursdays until 7pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Professionally designed kitchen fitted with quartz stone work surfaces that are stain and scratch resistant
• Triple bowl undermounted sink with mixer tap, spring directional spout and waste disposal unit
• Instant steaming hot and filtered cold water tap
• Two Miele built-in self-cleaning single ovens, gas hob, extractor and microwave oven
• Wine cooler and coffee machine
• Two integrated fridge/freezers
• Double drawer dishwasher
• Woodblock work surfaces
• Single bowl sink with engraved drainer and mixer tap with spring directional spout
• Free-standing washing machine and condenser tumble dryer
• Villeroy & Boch porcelain sanitaryware
• Twin basins to master en suite
• Recessed television positioned for viewing from the bath of the master en suite
• Hands-free motion-sensor light to en suites, shower room^ and cloakroom^
• Walk-in wet room style shower to all en suites and shower room^
• Thermostatic showers with fixed head and diverter to handset
• Mixer tap with shower handset to all baths
• Large mirror and vanity unit to master en suite and cloakroom^. Stylish recessed mirrored storage over basins to secondary en suites and shower room^
• Heated chrome towel rails
• Communal satellite dish, television aerial and DAB and FM radio aerials
• Satellite/Freeview television distribution system (loop system) that will allow the picture output from a DVD player or satellite decoder to be viewed in all rooms following the purchase and installation of reception equipment
• TV/FM/DAB sockets to kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, bedroom 3/study and all bedrooms
• HDMI wiring fitted
• Control4 audio wiring to sitting room, kitchen/ breakfast room, master bedroom and master en suite
• Telephone sockets to kitchen, sitting room and all bedrooms
• Dual phone and fax socket to bedroom 3/study
• Pedestrian lift access to all floors and lower ground parking
• Recessed downlights to all rooms, with additional pendant lighting to sitting room, kitchen (except Plot 4) and all bedrooms
• Solid floors to reduce noise transfer between apartments
• Underfloor gas-fired wet heating system throughout
• Air conditioning to kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room and master bedroom
• Walnut veneer to internal doors, with solid core for better sound and thermal insulation
• Porcelain/ceramic floor tiling to hall, kitchen/breakfast room, laundry, cloakroom,^ shower room^ and all en suites
• Porcelain/ceramic floor tiling to communal entrance
• Individually designed dressing room to master bedroom
• NSI-approved alarm system fitted to all homes
• Vehicular/pedestrian entrance gates and main entrance door fitted with hard-wired video based entry system and integral intercom, with keypad incorporating 24- our security code and remote opening. Two remote control gate openers per apartment
• Dusk-to-dawn lighting to external bollards and communal front entrance. Ground floor communal hallway lighting will remain on permanently with motion-sensor lights to first floor communal hallway
• Multi-point locking system to apartment front doors
• Locks are suited, to enable one key to open front door and all other external doors
• Heated access ramp to lower ground parking
• Landscaped communal gardens
• Outside water tap to bin store area, parking area and garden
• One outside electrical point to parking area
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Double-glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A or B-rated kitchen/laundry appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Photovoltaic (PV) panels fitted to provide cheaper electricity that uses less fossil fuel
• Ewgeco energy monitor installed to help track energy usage, reducing bills and environmental impact
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
• Provision of recycling bins to kitchen cupboards in each home to encourage responsible recycling
• Provision of cycle storage within the parking area to allow alternative to driving
• Central rainwater collection system for communal landscaping
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting and motion-sensor lighting to some internal lighting to reduce electricity usage
• A significant proportion of low energy lighting to all homes††
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• A professional managing agent who will be a member of the Association of Residential Managing Agents will be instructed to provide ongoing management services. Please refer to the Sales Advisor for further details.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Hadley Manor on .