Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Introducing High Peak, a collection of luxury homes in a secluded and secure, elevated woodland setting. Located on a private road in one of the most desirable villages in the South East. High Peak, Sunningdale is surrounded by two of the best known courses in England - Wentworth and Sunningdale Heath. Located in a private enclave just off the A30, a short walk from the centre of Sunningdale with a wide variety of up market shops and restaurants, there is no better place to start your new lifestyle.
The Mansions - Just three detached homes with a luxury specification throughout, perfect for relaxing and entertaining with expansive garden and living space.
The Apartments - Fully completed and ready to view 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with either private landscaped gardens or impressive golf course views across Sunningdale Heath Golf course.
PROPERTY TO SELL? Discover our 100% Part Exchange* service. CALA could help your dream move happen without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Please talk to our sales team for further details.
London Road, Berkshire Sunningdale, Ascot, SL5
Open Thursday to Monday from 10:30 to 5pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Bespoke designer kitchen by Stoneham Kitchens with stone work surfaces
• Matching stone up-stands and splash-back to hob
• Under cupboard lighting
• Stainless steel under mounted sink and Vado Mixer tap
• Quooker hot water tap
• 2 Neff built-in single ovens
• Neff built-in combination microwave oven
• Neff five-zone induction hob
• Elica Crystal stainless steel/curved glass extractor hood
• Neff integrated fridge
• Neff built-under freezer
• Wine cooler
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Floor tiling to kitchen
• Bespoke designer utility by Stoneham Kitchens with stone work surfaces
• Matching stone up-stands
• Stainless steel under mounted sink and Vado mixer tap
• Under worktop, free-standing washing machine
• Under worktop, free-standing tumble dryer
• Floor tiling to utility
• Wall hung Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware
• Wall hung Villeroy and Boch vanity units
• Hansgrohe mixer taps
• Hansgrohe showers
• Glass shower doors
• Chrome heated towel rails
• Tiling to walls* and floors
• Polished chrome shaving points to en suites
• Gas-fired boiler heating system with underfloor heating throughout
• Limestone fire surround with gas basket by Chesney’s to apartments 2, 5 & 8
• Electric panel heaters to communal areas
• Downlights to entrance hall, kitchen area, utility, master bedroom, bedroom 2, dressing rooms, cloakroom and en suites
• Pendant lighting to all other rooms
• Wall lights in living and dining area
• External light to patio or balcony area
• Polished chrome eye level electrical fittings to all rooms
• White low level electrical fittings to all rooms
• Pre-wiring and fitting for TV/satellite (compatible with Sky Multiscreen) to living area and master bedroom
• TV points to all other bedrooms
• Communal TV aerial
• Power supply to garaging for apartments* where applicable
• Communal satellite dish
• BT points to be installed to living room, master bedroom and study (where applicable)*
• Floor tiling to hallway, open plan kitchen/living/dining area, utility, cloakroom and en suites
• Luxury carpet in all bedrooms
• Smooth ceilings finished in white paint
• Decorative cornice to hallway, kitchen/living/dining room and master bedroom
• All walls finished in a soft natural paint, except the cloakrooms and en suites which are finished in white paint
• All woodwork finished in white paint
• Fully fitted Osborne Furniture to all dressing rooms
• Passenger lift access to all floors
• Walnut stair balustrade to communal stairs
• Concrete floors
• NACOSS-approved alarm system
• Secure vehicular entrance gates with video entry system linked back to each apartment
• Secure video entry system at apartment block entrance door
• Motion sensor lighting to ground, first and second floor communal areas
• Multi-point locking system to apartment front door
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise usage
• Double-glazed timber windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
• Whole Flat Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR)
• Insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
CALA Homes will appoint a professional managing agent who will be a member of the association of Residential Managing Agents to provide ongoing management services. Please refer to your Sales Advisor for further details.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS: The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. CALA Homes (Thames) Limited operate a policy of continual product development and the specifications outlined in this brochure are indicative only. Any alterations to the specifications will be of equal or greater value and CALA reserves the right to implement changes to the specifications without warning. Whilst these particulars are prepared with all due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only and should not be relied upon as describing any of the Specified Matters referred to in the Regulations made under the above Act. As with photographs/illustration the display material in our customer reception is provided purely as a guide, indicating a typical style of a property. The computer generated images and photographs do not necessarily represent the actual finishings/elevation or treatments, landscaping, furnishings and fittings at this development.For specific particulars, please speak to the Development Sales Advisor for the most up-to-date information.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, High Peak on .