Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
THE GIFT OF TIME
Experience the Gift of Time with CALA at Law Gardens throughout November, by having no deposit to pay until 2018*. And with a range of other valuable incentives also available when you reserve your dream home in November, you can relax and enjoy the festivities while being safe in the knowledge that you have your perfect home for the new year all wrapped up.
DISCOVER COASTAL LUXURY
If you are looking for a life of coastal bliss in the affluent town of North Berwick, look no further than Law Gardens. Nestled at the foot of North Berwick Law, homes here have been carefully designed with flexible living in mind to ensure all the light, space and storage you could need.
With sandy beaches, good schools and plentiful local amenities all close at hand; including golf courses, pubs and award-winning eateries, and a variety of outdoor pursuits, this affluent town truly is a desirable haven for family living, commuters or those seeking a quieter life close on the coast.
A HOME THAT ALL ADDS UP
All homes here feature the high specification you’d expect from CALA as standard, meaning you don’t have to compromise on quality or worry about additional upgrade costs, or budgeting for the finishing touches.
With spacious, flexible layouts there is no compromise on space either, with homes that are perfectly designed for growing family life, entertaining or for simply enjoying the quiet life.
What’s more, CALA doesn’t just build dream homes, we also do everything possible to make your move happen too. Maybe it’s help with your deposit, LBTT or part exchange?* Perhaps it’s helping you settle into your new home thanks to flooring and turf*, or simply offering some guidance and putting you in touch with the right people? Whatever you need, all you have to do is just ask CALA
What's more, with up to full LBTT* currently available at the development, your dream home with CALA can become reality.
BUYING NEW IS BETTER
If you’re looking for somewhere easier to manage, it makes total sense to buy brand-new with CALA. Our contemporary, low maintenance homes enjoy a quality specification covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, and you can choose from a selection of kitchens and bathrooms, providing a blank canvas to stamp your own personality.
Fully-insulated and double-glazed, they’re also more energy efficient and all backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service.
With only two 5 bedroom homes remaining for a move to the development before 2019, and a range of incentives available on new 3 bedroom homes priced from £295,000, there has never been a better time to contact us today and discover luxury living with CALA in North Berwick.
*Subject to T&Cs
Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
Off Haddington Road, East Lothian, North Berwick, H39 4RE
Our Showhomes and Customer Reception are open daily 11am - 5:30pm. Law Gardens will be closed Tuesday 14th November, we apologise for any inconvenience.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Stylish kitchen by Alno
• Siemens stainless steel cooker hood
• Siemens stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Siemens stainless steel combination microwave oven (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
• Siemens stainless steel storage/warming drawer (for homes over 2,500 sq ft)
• Under-unit lighting
• Vado single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Vado taps and fittings
• Silver finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Vado shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
• Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
• Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Oak veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with light oak stained handrail
• Fitted wardrobes as design dictates
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
• Downlighters over shower within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
• A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Separate smoke detector in living room
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Stylish and secure sectional doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• uPVC fascias and bargeboards
• Monoblock driveways
• Turfed front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Timber decking area outside French doors (except The Arthur housetype)
• 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
• Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Law Gardens on .