Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
THIS IS HOME. THIS IS CALA
Nestled at the foot of North Berwick Law, our new release of homes at Law Gardens comprises a selection of stunning and spacious 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes from our popular award-winning, Signature Collection.
And with our Kennedy and Garvie Showhomes now open at Law Gardens; there has never been a better time to visit.
What's more, our 100% Part Exchange* service is available on our homes at Law Gardens - try our handy PX Calculator, to discover how our chain-free Part Exchange service could help you make your dream move to this stunning development a reality.
WELCOME TO COASTAL LIVING
Set in the beautiful coastal town of North Berwick, widely regarded as the jewel in the crown of East Lothian, Law Gardens is the perfect place to call home.
With sandy beaches, good schools and plentiful local amenities all close at hand; including golf courses, pubs and award-winning eateries, and a variety of outdoor pursuits, this affluent town truly is a desirable haven for family living.
UNBEATABLE VIEWS IN A BREATHTAKING LOCATION
The striking coastal scenery at Law Gardens really has to be seen to be fully appreciated. From the development, many homes have uninterrupted views of North Berwick Law, where, from the top there are incredible panoramic views over East Lothian, Edinburgh and beyond – on a clear day you can even see Edinburgh Castle.
Law Gardens also benefits from stunning views over the coastline and the Bass Rock, all while remaining well connected for both the town centre of North Berwick and commuter links into Edinburgh.
FIND YOUR DREAM HOME IN NORTH BERWICK
Law Gardens offers a selection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached family homes from CALA's award-winning Signature Range.
All of these homes have been carefully designed with flexible family living in mind to ensure all the light, space and storage you could need.
Situated off Haddington Road, this development is conveniently located for access to local schools, including Law Primary School and North Berwick High School, as well as the town's many amenities.
Additionally, the local train station and excellent road networks are perfect for those needing to commute into Edinburgh for work. Law Gardens really does offer the best of both worlds.
Contact us today to register your interest and to stay informed of developments at Law Gardens.
Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
Off Haddington Road, East Lothian, North Berwick, H39 4RE
Open daily, 11am - 5.30pm
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Stylish kitchen by Alno
• Siemens stainless steel cooker hood
• Siemens stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Siemens stainless steel combination microwave oven (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
• Siemens stainless steel storage/warming drawer (for homes over 2,500 sq ft)
• Under-unit lighting
• Vado single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Vado taps and fittings
• Silver finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Vado shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
• Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
• Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Oak veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with light oak stained handrail
• Fitted wardrobes as design dictates
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
• Downlighters over shower within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
• A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Separate smoke detector in living room
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Stylish and secure sectional doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• uPVC fascias and bargeboards
• Monoblock driveways
• Turfed front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Timber decking area outside French doors (except The Arthur housetype)
• 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
• Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Law Gardens on .