Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
BE FIRST IN LINE
Our new release of homes are now available, so to be first in line contact or visit us today.
DESIRABLE AND COMMUTABLE
Situated little more than five miles south of Edinburgh's vibrant city centre, this beautiful development of spacious 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes from CALA’s award-winning Signature Collection offers the epitome of stylish, contemporary family living, not far from the city.
All of our homes here feature the high specification you’d expect from CALA as standard, and offer a range of flexible layouts meaning you can have a home that boasts both quality and space.
So if you are looking to enjoy more space and style while staying in close reach of the city then look no further than setting up home with CALA at Mayburn Park.
LET’S TALK ABOUT PART EXCHANGE
Finding your dream home is one thing but we understand that making your move happen is another. With our exclusive Part Exchange* service your dream move could be made a little easier, and soon become a reality. We’ll arrange two free independent valuations of your current home and subject to status offer up to 100% market value, with no estate agent or legal fees to worry about. This allows you to move quickly and enjoy a move to your CALA home with minimum hassle.
If your home meets our Part Exchange* criteria, look how you could benefit:
Why not try our handy Part Exchange calculator to see how much you could potentially save?
To view full Terms and Conditions of our Part Exchange service please click here
Other tailored incentive packages are also available at Mayburn Park, speak to a Sales Consultant today to see how we can make your dream move a reality.
THE BENEFITS TO BUYING NEW ARE CLEAR TO SEE
When buying new with CALA you can be assured every last detail is carefully considered - distinctive built-in features; high quality fittings to enhance your lifestyle; all the benefits of contemporary living; everyday practicality and design excellence. Why? Because when you look for premium quality, it’s the little things that make all the difference.
What’s more, fully insulated and double-glazed throughout, our new homes are easier to maintain and more energy-efficient, reducing costly utility bills. Combine all that with a 10-year warranty, as well as generous incentives, and you’re better off buying with CALA.
Discover how we can help you make your move possible, just ask CALA.
OFF LOANHEAD ROAD STRAITON EDINBURGH EH20 9GA
Customer Reception & Showhomes are open daily from 11am to 5.30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Stylish kitchen by Alno
• Siemens stainless steel cooker hood
• Siemens stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Siemens stainless steel combination microwave oven (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
• Under-unit lighting
• Vado single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink in kitchen
• 1 bowl stainless steel sink in utility room
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Vado taps and fittings
• Silver finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Vado shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set (where design dictates)
• Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
• Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Oak veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with light oak stained handrail
• Fitted wardrobes as design dictates
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
• Downlighters over shower within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
• A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Separate smoke detector in living room
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Stylish and secure sectional doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• uPVC fascias and bargeboards
• Monoblock driveways
• Turfed front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Timber decking area outside French doors (except The Arthur housetype)
• 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
• Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.