Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
GET IT ALL TO PLAN. JUST ASK CALA
Following the recent launch of Mayburn Park, and with 6 homes now sold, we invite you to get in touch with us today, to discuss the benefits of buying off plan now at this well-connected development.
See what tailor-made incentives we can offer you to suit your needs, including our 100% Part Exchange* service - try our PX Calculator to see how CALA's Part Exchange service can help you make your dream move with CALA.
ALL YOU WANT IN A HOME, ALL YOU NEED IN A LOCATION
Situated little more than five miles south of Edinburgh's vibrant city centre, our beautiful new development of 90 spacious 3 bedroom terraces, 4 bedroom semi-detached and 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes from CALA’s award-winning Signature Range offers fantastic contemporary family living, not far from the city.
Created within an idyllic, leafy retreat away from the urban sprawl, and boasting a large, public open space, and close proximity to Straiton Retail Park, this development offers idyllic family life with every convenience close at hand.
Boasting light and airy interiors throughout, these generously proportioned homes also include CALA’s exceptionally high specification as standard. With an extensive range of housetypes, there is a home to suit every lifestyle at Mayburn Park, Straiton.
ESCAPE TO SEMI-RURAL LIVING, NOT FAR FROM THE CITY
Conveniently close to Straiton Retail Park and offering superb travel connections, Mayburn Park is well connected in every way.
Although only a short stroll from Straiton Retail Park, which includes Laura Ashley, Marks and Spencer, various food outlets and a large Sainsbury’s, Loanhead High Street is also close at hand and hosts plentiful cafés and shops.
For long scenic walks, you can venture through the Pentland Hills Regional Park less than four miles away and Straiton Pond Local Nature Reserve is even closer, set amidst rolling farmland.
For the even more active, there are a variety of popular golf clubs and leisure facilities to choose from, and Midlothian Snowsports Centre is less than 10 minutes drive away, offering skiing and snow boarding for both adults and children alike.
And with good schools nearby Mayburn Park is ideally placed for growing families.
EASY COME EASY GO
With a short journey to the capital and all the major road networks in close surroundings, Straiton really is a desirable commuter hub.
Frequent buses run directly from the front of Mayburn Park into the city centre, while the local Park & Ride service at Straiton is just 0.5 miles away. Alternatively, Eskbank train station is just a short drive away, with regular trains taking you directly into Edinburgh in less than 20 minutes.
By car, you can access the City of Edinburgh bypass immediately around the corner, or take the A701 to Peebles, or the A702 to connect with the M74. And should you wish to check-in at Edinburgh International Airport, your departure is only 12 miles away.
To be kept up to date with developments at Mayburn Park, register your interest today.
OFF LOANHEAD ROAD STRAITON EDINBURGH EH20 9GA
Open Thursday - Monday, 11am - 5.30pm
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Stylish kitchen by Alno
• Siemens stainless steel cooker hood
• Siemens stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Siemens stainless steel combination microwave oven (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
• Under-unit lighting
• Vado single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink in kitchen
• 1 bowl stainless steel sink in utility room
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Vado taps and fittings
• Silver finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Vado shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set (where design dictates)
• Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
• Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Oak veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with light oak stained handrail
• Fitted wardrobes as design dictates
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
• Downlighters over shower within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
• A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Separate smoke detector in living room
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Stylish and secure sectional doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• uPVC fascias and bargeboards
• Monoblock driveways
• Turfed front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Timber decking area outside French doors (except The Arthur housetype)
• 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
• Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Mayburn Park on .