Set near one of the Cotswolds’ most desirable villages, Moreton Park brings together a stunning collection of two, three, four and five bedroom detached and semi-detached homes, town-houses and coach houses. Inside, every aspect has been carefully considered by CALA to create light and flowing spaces for comfortable living whether you’re a growing family, wishing to downsize or young, free and single. While outside, Moreton Park also benefits from a relaxing open space area and well-equipped leap for children to play in. What’s more, with plentiful amenities on your doorstep as well as the many shops and sights of Moreton-in-Marsh close by, this is an exclusive address designed to establish a warm and welcoming community.
MORETON-IN-MARSH. GATEWAY TO THE COTSWOLDS.
Located at the head of the beautiful Evenlode Valley, Moreton-in-Marsh is a thriving market town dating back 1000 years to the Saxon era.
* Front and rear gardens will be turfed
* External garden tap
* Boundary fencing (please consult our Development Sales Manager for details)
* Skirtings and architraves white eggshell
* Staircase, handrail, balusters, newels and spindles to be painted white eggshell
* Internal walls painted magnolia with exception of wet areas which will be painted white
* All internal woodwork finished in white eggshell
* Wardrobe with complimentary doors to the master bedroom. Also to bedroom 2 in the Gloucester, Gainsborough, Helmsley, Gatcombe and Oxford housetypes, and bedroom 4 in the Ingleton and Lambourn
* Ceilings decorated in white
* External lantern light by the front and rear doors
* TV points to living room, family room and all bedrooms (to be wired for Sky+)
* BT points to living room, study (if applicable) and master bedroom
* Double sockets throughout
* Downlights to kitchen and family room in the Gloucester, Gainsborough, Helmsley, Ingleton, Gatcombe, Lambourn and Oxford housetypes
* Downlights to bathrooms and en suites
* Pendant light fittings to remaining rooms
* Wire only for future connection of alarm to Bedale, Carleton, Dacre and Datchet housetypes
* Full alarm system in the Gloucester, Gainsborough, Helmsley, Ingleton, Gatcombe, Lambourn and Oxford housetypes
* Lighting in loft
* Shaver sockets to be provided in the bathroom and en suites
* Gas central heating
* Water butt to be provided (please contact our Development Sales Manager for clarification of its location)
* Shed to be provided for the storage of bicycles (please contact our Development Sales Manager for clarification of its location)
DOORS & WINDOWS
* Premdor solid core timber veneer internal doors
* Metal front door with 3-point locking system
* Timber double glazed windows
* Metal up and over garage doors
KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOMS
* High quality kitchen units and worktops*
* Stainless steel sink with mixer taps to kitchen
* Integrated stainless steel Smeg oven, hob and chimney hood
* Plumbing for washing machine
* Integrated dishwasher in the Gloucester, Gainsborough, Helmsley, Ingleton, Gatcombe, Lambourn and Oxford housetypes
* Integrated fridge/freezer in the Gloucester, Gainsborough, Helmsley, Ingleton, Gatcombe, Lambourn and Oxford housetypes
* Ceramic floor tiles* to the kitchen, family and utility rooms in the Gloucester, Gainsborough, Helmsley, Ingleton, Gatcombe, Lambourn and Oxford housetypes
BATHROOM & EN SUITES
* White Roca sanitaryware with Bristan chrome brassware to the Bedale, Carleton, Dacre and Datchet housetypes
* White Laufen sanitaryware with Bristan chrome brassware to the Gloucester, Gainsborough, Helmsley, Ingleton, Gatcombe, Lambourn and Oxford housetypes
* Full height tiling* to bath and shower cubicle, half height tiling* to the appliance walls in bathrooms and en suites
* Splashback tiling* to cloakrooms
* Chrome towel rail to the master en suite
*Selection available dependent upon build stage
Excellent restaurants and specialist shops abound in Moreton. The A44 (London Road) links you to Chipping Norton, Evesham and Broadway, so there’s no shortage of things to see and do in the area. With the beauty of the Cotswolds on your doorstep, plus first-class CALA build quality and sumptuous design, Moreton Park is a truly delightful place to be.
Schools and education
There is also a choice of excellent local schools.
- St David's School - Primary (1.3 miles)
- Dormer House School - Primary (1.3 miles)
- Kitebrook House - Primary (1.5 miles)
The small, friendly and pretty town provides a wide range of facilities and amenities, while its proximity to London - the railway station connects to London in 1 hour 20 minutes - means it is a convenient commuting distance to this idyllic part of rural England
Distances are straight line measurements
Showhomes and Customer Reception Open Daily 10.30am to 5pm
Tel: 01608 506016 Local call rate
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page