Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
A spectacular development comprising of 96 luxury homes including 3 storey townhouses, 3 bedroom semi-detached homes and 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes.
Oakwood Gate is located in the popular and desirable village of Bampton. Sitting close to the edge of the Cotswolds, this is one of the oldest and prettiest villages in the area, and also the setting of the fictitious village of Downton from the TV series 'Downton Abbey'. Offering a vast array of local amenities, Bampton is ideal for family life with cafes, shops and entertainment all close by.
New Road, Bampton, Oxfordshire, OX18
Showhome open daily, 10am till 5pm (Thursdays 12pm-7pm)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
It’s a shared passion for craftsmanship, architectural heritage and innovative design that encourages our architects and designers to continuously set the industry standard.
With external finishes inspired by and sympathetic to their surroundings, you’ll find just as much character and personality on the inside. Generous flowing spaces draw you in and the finish and specification contain many unexpected touches that will make your life that little bit easier.
Whether you’re bringing everyone together or simply prefer some peace and quiet, CALA homes have all the quality specification, flexibility and clever storage to reflect your contemporary lifestyle.
• Open-plan kitchen with quality kitchen units and laminate work surfaces
• 1 ½ bowl undermounted stainless steel sink with single drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
• Bosch built-in double oven
• Bosch gas hob and extractor (The Osmore housetype has a Neff extractor fitted)
• Bosch built-in fridge/freezer
• Bosch integrated dishwasher
• Bosch integrated washer/dryer^
• Space for two appliances
• Laminate work surfaces
• Single bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
FAMILY BATHROOM, EN SUITES, SHOWER ROOM? AND CLOAKROOM*
• Roca sanitaryware
• Thermostatic shower to all en suites, shower room^ and family bathrooms in The Nessvale and Haddenham
• Heated chrome towel rails to family bathrooms, en suites, cloakrooms and shower room^
• Shower handset over baths
• Shaver socket to all en suites, family bathrooms and shower room^
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
• TV/FM/DAB sockets to kitchen/family room^, sitting room, dining room^, study^ and all bedrooms
• Satellite/Freeview television distribution system (loop system) that will allow the picture output from a DVD player or satellite decoder to be viewed in all rooms with a TV socket following purchase and installation of reception equipment
• Telephone sockets to kitchen, sitting room and master bedroom
HEATING, LIGHTING AND INTERNAL FINISHES
• Engineered timber floor joists to first and second floor^
• Traditional gas radiator central heating
• Recessed downlights to: cloakrooms; family bathrooms; en suites; shower room^ and all kitchens
• Pendant light fittings to: hallways, all kitchens (except Lenham, Nessvale and Osmore); study^; dining room^ and all bedrooms and sitting rooms
• Outside lights to front, rear and side doors
• Dusk-to-dawn sensor lights outside front door
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Double-glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A+ and B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to the front door external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Outside water tap
• Outside electrical point to rear patio
• Landscaped front garden
* Design is subject to change. Please consult your Sales Advisor for more information.
^To selected plots only, please see floor plans for details.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, Oakwood Gate on .