Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
17 photosTake a Virtual Tour
4 & 5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOMES READY TO MOVE INTO
Come to Shopwyke Lakes and discover our selection of contemporary 4 and 5 bedroom family homes, which are ready for occupation. We have a range of showhomes available to view where you can see how these homes will work for your family needs.
100% Part Exchange* available: For those with a property to sell, we can assist with our Part Exchange* Service, helping you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator.
A desirable new residential community just a mile from Chichester city centre, in an extensive parkland setting incorporating two established lakes, open spaces and woodland, creating an enviable location to call home. Light and spacious high quality 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom freehold homes and 1 & 2 bedroom apartments will be available.
The development offers a relaxed environment full of green open spaces, footpaths, established lakes and waterways. Facilities will include access to football and cricket pitches, a clubhouse, community centre, convenience store and children’s play areas. In addition, there will be new pedestrian and cycle routes, with a bridge over the A27 to ensure easy and safe access to the city centre. All creating a highly desirable and sustainable neighbourhood.
Have a look at our Shopwyke Lakes Features and Points of Interest map to see how well connected your new home will be.
Chichester is a destination in its own right, with the magnificent cathedral and historic market cross right at its heart. Packed with quaint side streets, fashionable eateries, galleries and museums to explore, there are also plenty of high street stores, boutiques and independent shops to enjoy at your leisure.
Find out more about what this idyllic location can offer you by watching our Shopwyke Lakes, Chichester video or exploring our lifestyle newsletter for more information.
To be kept up to date with current availability and incentives at Shopwyke Lakes, register your interest today.
Shopwhyke Road, Chichester, PO20
Open Daily from 10am - 5pm | Please bear with us during our construction stage, we are open for business as usual. Please follow the signs to enter our Marketing Suite from the rear doors.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Professionally designed contemporary kitchen, with laminate work surfaces to 2 & 3 bedroom homes and granite/quartz work surfaces to 4 & 5 bedroom homes
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap
• Built-in stainless steel single oven, gas hob and extractor hood to 2 & 3 bedroom homes
• Built-in stainless steel double oven, gas hob and extractor hood to 4 & 5 bedroom homes
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Stainless steel splashback to hob area
• Integrated washer dryer to properties where no utility is provided
FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE AND CLOAKROOM*
• White Roca sanitaryware with Vado chrome fittings
• Thermostatic showers to bathroom and en suite
• Mixer tap to all baths
• Stylish wall-hung vanity unit in 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
• Heated towel rails to all bath/shower rooms and en suites^
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
• Pre-wiring and fittings for TV/FM/DAB satellite to sitting room with a distribution loop to remaining rooms with TV socket
• TV/FM/DAB sockets at high level to kitchen, reception rooms and all bedrooms
• Telephone sockets to kitchen, sitting room, study^ and master bedroom
HEATING, LIGHTING AND INTERNAL FINISHES
• Recessed downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suites. Pendant light fittings to hall and all other rooms
• Traditional gas central heating
• Double-glazed uPVC windows
• Solid floors to ground floor with timber engineered joists to first and second^ floors
• Amtico flooring to kitchen, utility room^, cloakroom, family bathroom and en suite^
• Ceramic wall tiling to family bathroom and en suite
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Double-glazed uPVC windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A or B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Real time energy monitor installed to help track energy usage, reducing bills and environmental impact
• Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• A significant proportion of low energy lighting to all homes††
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Outside lighting to front door with motion sensor allowing dusk-to-dawn operation
• External Street lighting, where shown, with dusk-to-dawn sensors
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Outside water tap
• Landscaped front garden, rear garden finished with top soil
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.