Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
MAKE OUR LAST HOME YOUR FIRST CHOICE
Just ONE home now remains at The Meadow, Currie. So don't miss out, get in touch today to discuss the variety of incredible incentives we have available on this final home, and the ways we can assist you in making your dream move a reality.
Our final home is a spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached Arthur. Currently used as the Sales Reception, this home is available with Part Exchange* or FULL LBTT paid* in addition to flooring and landscaped gardens.
Try our handy PX Calculator and discover how Part Exchange could help you make your move to The Meadow as quick and easy as possible.
MORE SPACE TO LIVE, MORE ROOM TO GROW
This intimate development offers a desirable lifestyle, not far from the city. Boasting spacious, light filled interiors, each home at The Meadow has been designed with flexible family living in mind.
Generous living spaces are combined with large windows and the convenience of built in storage, en-suite bathrooms and private gardens. All this is combined with an excellent location in the popular village of Currie.
ALL YOU WANT IN A HOME, ALL YOU NEED IN A LOCATION
This ideal setting is perfect for a tranquil family life with excellent schooling such as Currie Primary School and Currie Community High School nearby, as well as a number of local amenities.
Additionally, The Meadow is well positioned to provide easy access to Edinburgh City Centre, the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass and beyond. And for for those looking for other means of transportation, the local train station is less than a mile away, the tram station is 3 miles away and the airport is conveniently only 5 miles away.
The Meadow is situated just 7 miles away from Pentland hills, offering countryside adventures and an enjoyable outdoors lifestyle.
For shopping, Hermiston Gait is only 4 miles away and brand new sports facilities at the nearby Heriot Watt University are now open to the public.
Don't miss out on your dream home at The Meadow, get in touch today.
Riccarton Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH14
Open Thursday - Monday 11am - 5:30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
- Stylish kitchen by Ashley Ann
- Siemens stainless steel cooker hood
- Siemens stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
- Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
- Siemens integrated dishwasher
- Siemens stainless steel electric oven
- Siemens stainless steel microwave (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
- Siemens stainless steel storage/warming drawer for homes over 2,500 sq ft)
- Under-unit lighting
- Hansgrohe single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
- Corner units with carousel function as standard
- White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
- Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Silver finished shower enclosures
- White shower trays
- Hansgrohe shower valves and heads
- Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
- Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
- Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
- Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
- Internal walls will be finished in magnolia emulsion
- Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
- Oak veneered internal pass doors
- Contemporary lever style handles
- White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
- Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with oak finished handrail
- Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors in most rooms, with shelves and hanging rail. Some rooms will have pre-finished oak veneer pass doors
- Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
- Low energy pendant light fittings
- Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
- Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
- Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
- Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
- Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
- Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
- Downlighters over bath, shower and sinks within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
- A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
- Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
- Separate smoke detector in living room
- Heat detector in kitchen
- Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
- Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
- Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
- Stylish and secure sectional doors
- Switchable lighting and power
- Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
- uPVC double-glazed windows
- uPVC fascias and bargeboards
- Monoblock driveways
- Turfed front garden
- Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
- Rotary drier with linking path access
- Timber decking area outside French doors (except The Arthur housetype)
- 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
- A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
- Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call CALA Homes, The Meadow on .