Each CALA home enjoys its own array of unique features and benefits; accordingly the specification will vary depending upon the size and style of home selected. CALA Sales Advisors will be delighted to discuss details of a particular housetype with you.
Each stylish kitchen has been individually studio designed to maximise both workspace and storage. High quality integrated appliances are fitted throughout each home as detailed below:
* Stainless steel cooker hood
* Stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Integrated dishwasher
* Stainless steel electric oven (Colville, Crichton & Dewar only)
* Stainless steel electronic multifunction oven (Kennedy, Logan, Lewis, Melville, Moncrief, Ramsay, Ranald, Rutherford, Ruthven & Shaw only)
* Stainless steel microwave oven (Kennedy, Logan, Lewis, Melville, Moncrief, Ramsay, Ranald, Rutherford, Ruthven & Shaw only)
* Stainless steel warming drawer (Moncrief, Ramsay, Ranald, Rutherford, Ruthven & Shaw only)
Bathrooms & En Suites
Sanitaryware will be provided from the Laufen range, in white, and will be complemented with Hansgrohe taps and fittings. Silver finished shower enclosures, with white shower trays, will have Hansgrohe shower valves and heads. Baths will be served by a thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set. Chrome towel warmers will be fitted as standard to bathrooms and master en suites. Depending upon your chosen house design, your choice* of wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa ranges will be provided to full height around baths and shower enclosures. Please consult a Sales Advisor for specific details relating to each individual property. Finally, your selection* of fitted bathroom furniture will be installed in bathrooms, en suites and the ground floor cloakroom, as design dictates.
Internal walls will be finished in magnolia emulsion paint and ceilings will be finished in white. Internal pass doors will be oak veneered, with contemporary lever style handles. Skirtings and facings will be finished in white gloss paint, with pre-finished crafted timber stair balustrades and handrail.
For the Kennedy, Logan, Lewis, Melville, Moncrief, Ramsay, Ranald, Rutherford, Ruthven & Shaw only: internal floor to ceiling heights to the ground floor increase to approximately 2.6m, enhancing the feeling of space.
All wardrobes will have pre-finished oak veneered pass doors with shelves and hanging rail provided. Master bedroom and other en suite bedrooms will feature your selection* from a range of stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors.
* Ample power, TV and telephone points are provided throughout each property – please consult a Sales Advisor for plot specific details
* Pendant light fittings
* Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
* Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door with additional lantern provided outside the garage on selected housetypes
* Doorbell and chimes provided at front entrance door
* Shaver socket provided in bathroom and in each en suite
* Master TV console plate provided in main lounge/living area
* Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
Security System & Smoke Alarms
A ‘direct dial up’ security system offers added safety and security for your home. Mains wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways, are also included for added peace of mind.
Plumbing & Heating
Direct mains pressure cold water will be supplied to all cold water outlets and direct mains pressure hot water will be provided via a heat exchange cylinder to all hot water outlets.
Central heating will be provided via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system. Each home will benefit from a ‘two zone’ system with programmable controls separately serving ground floor and upper floor accommodation for added comfort. Each radiator (except those in rooms/areas with programmable thermostat), will have individual thermostatic control valves.
Each garage will feature sectional style doors which are easy to operate whilst being stylish and secure. Switchable lighting and power will also be provided.
Energy Reduction Features
In the range of homes available on this development, CALA has chosen to go beyond minimum regulation levels for CO2 emissions. By purchasing one of these CALA homes, you will be better insulated and thus producing less carbon dioxide per annum, than a property complying with 2007 legislation levels. Please consult a Sales Advisor for full details.
The external finishes of each property will be in accordance with the development external schedule. Sales Advisors will be pleased to offer information on individual plot external finishes and colours.
Front gardens will be landscaped in accordance with approved landscape design. Garage driveways will be monoblock. Rear gardens will be graded, rough raked and rotovated. A rotary drier will be provided in the rear garden with linking path access. In addition timber decking will be provided in the rear garden.
A 1.8 metre high palisade fence will be erected between the rear gardens of each property. Our Sales Advisor will be able to assist you with information on plot specific boundary fences, service strips, walls and factoring. A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all the common areas within the overall development, i.e. landscaped areas, open areas and car parking areas etc.
An annual fee will be payable by all residents at Woodilee Village. In order to satisfy building regulations, barrier free access will be provided to either the front or rear entrance. Please consult a Sales Advisor for full details.
* Subject to build stage – please consult a Sales Advisor for plot specific information.