Where the future grows...
Looking for a contemporary new home with a stylish specification? Whether you’re buying for the first time or climbing the property ladder, don’t miss out on Innova Park; an exclusive gated development at Enfield Lock.
Innova Park has plenty to offer, including a lakeside setting and a stunning collection of individually designed apartments and houses set amidst wide, tree lined boulevards and urban piazzas with allocated parking. Each new home has been carefully designed to modern eco-standards, balancing environmental performance with luxurious interiors, where crisp, clean lines define light filled living spaces.
If you think that a home in such an exciting new neighbourhood is something you can only aspire to, think again! Circle Anglia is offering a selection of one-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom houses through its New Build HomeBuy scheme – so you could be looking forward to a future at Innova Park sooner than you think!
Looking for a contemporary new home with a stylish specification?
Innova Park is situated in a lake side setting, with tree lined boulevards and urban piazzas. Each home has been carefully designed to eco-standards and finished with modern stylish interiors, where crisp clean lines define light-filled spaces.
• Gloss kitchen units with chrome handles
• Integrated appliances including an electric fan oven, hob and extractor fan and a fridge/freezer (subject to kitchen design)
• Stainless steel sink with chrome finish mixer tap
• Space/plumbing for a washer/dryer (apartments have space/plumbing located in the hot water cylinder cupboard)
• Ceramic tiled floor
• Contemporary white Roca sanitaryware with complementary chrome fittings
• Shower/bath screen and thermostatic bath/shower mixer
• Ceramic wall tiles
• Mirrored cabinet
• Heated towel rail
• Ceramic tiled floor
• Oak effect wood laminate to hallway & living area
• Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
• Gated entrance with number plate recognition system
• Gated, allocated parking
• NHBC 10-year warranty
• Large garden (houses only)
• Ensuite bathrooms to master bedroom (houses only)
Where the grass is greener...
Living at Enfield Lock, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. With over 100 parks in the area, as well as ‘waterscapes’ including the adjacent Rammey Lake, Enfield Canal and St George Reservoir, you’ll have endless choice for walking, cycling or enjoying a variety of watersports.
If you’d rather shop than sail, head into Enfield, just two miles away, home to the new Palace Exchange, with its pedestrianised areas, High Street shops, specialist boutiques, multiscreen cinema and an enticing range of café-bars and restaurants.
- Oasis Academy Enfield - Secondary (0.0 miles)
- Keys Meadow School - Primary (0.2 miles)
- Prince of Wales Primary School (0.3 miles)
Travelling further afield for work or pleasure is easy. From Enfield Lock station, just a walk away, there’s a regular rail service into London Liverpool Street with a journey time of approximately 25 minutes, junction 25 of the M25 is only approximately two miles away via the A10, the M11, A1 (M) and the A406 North Circular Road are all within easy reach whilst Stansted Airport is just 28 miles away.
Distances are straight line measurements
Tel: 07824 409705 Call rates may vary
We aim to provide spaces which people can live in and enjoy. We’ve been involved in providing homes for people for over 30 years which gives us a wealth of experience and a first class history of creating quality design-led living environments. As a large organisation covering all aspects of improving peoples life chances, and our contribution to the local community, we pride ourselves in investing in the longevity of our developments through the choice of quality sustainable materials.