Aldermere is a collection of traditionally designed 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, within a sought after location on Brookfield Lane close to the centre of Cheshunt.
The development's close proximity to excellent road and rail links as well as good schooling means that Aldermere will provide the perfect new home and lifestyle for first time buyers, young professionals or families alike.
Register your interest today and be one of the first to find out more about this exciting new development.
In addition to the comprehensive specification detailed below, Crest Nicholson provides the ability to co-ordinate various features of the internal finish to enable you to create the home of your choice. Please discuss your individual requirements with the Sales Advisor who, subject to stage of construction, will be able to assist you with the personalisation of your new home.
Kitchen & Utility Rooms
• A choice of fully fitted Commodore kitchens*
• Bosch stainless steel hob and chimney hood extractor, single oven to 2 & 3 bedroom houses, double oven to 4 bedroom houses
• Stainless steel backplate to the hob
• Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
• Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a dishwasher
• Co-ordinating worktop with upstand
• Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with chrome monobloc tap
• Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap to utility rooms (where applicable)
Bathrooms & En suites
• Fully fitted Roca sanitaryware in white
• Roman shower enclosure (where applicable)
• Chrome Hansgrohe taps and shower fittings
• Choice from a selected range of ceramic wall tiles* including:
– Half height tiling to walls with sanitaryware
– Full height tiling to shower cubicle
– Tiled splashback to basin in cloakrooms (where applicable)
• Choice of Spacia flooring
Joinery & Doors
• White painted gloss finish architraves and skirting boards
• Internal oak colour flush doors fitted with chrome furniture
• White UPVC double-glazed French doors
• Fire surround and gas supply to 4 bedroom detached houses only
• Smooth finish white painted ceilings
• White painted walls to bathrooms, en suites and WCs
• All other internal walls are painted soft white in houses and white in apartments
• Energy efficient gas-fired central heating
• Recessed downlighters fitted to the kitchen, bathroom, en suite & cloakroom
• TV points provided to the living room, and master bedroom (where applicable)
• Satellite/SKY PLUS points to living room and master bedroom (where applicable)
• Power and light to garage (where applicable)
• Telephone points provided to the living room, hall, master bedroom and study (where applicable)†
• Shaver socket provided to en suite
• Numerous power points throughout
• External porch light
Security and Peace of Mind
• High standard of wall and loft insulation
• Sealed unit double glazed windows to ensure minimal heat loss and good sound insulation
• Window security locks fitted to the latest NHBC standards
• Security chain and deadlock fitted to the front door
• Mains operated smoke detectors fitted
• Front gardens of the houses graded, rotovated and turfed or planted (as specified)
• Rear gardens of the houses graded and rotovated
• External tap to rear gardens of houses or front of property
Warranty & After Sales Care
• Complete NHBC 10 year warrant against structural defects
• Thorough demonstration of your new home before it is handed over to you
• Advice provided on the best way to look after your home in the future
• Support from a dedicated customer care service team for 2 years
*Subject to stage of construction.
† BT telephone points may vary. Please ask your Sales Advisor for exact positions.
- St Paul's Catholic Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Millbrook School - Primary (0.6 miles)
- Brookland Junior School - Primary (0.6 miles)
Tel: 01992 820544 Local call rate
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmental standards.
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page