Clarion Gate is a smart, sophisticated development of one and two bedroom apartments, and two, three and four bedroom family houses arranged into two distinct, yet equally attractive areas centered around a striking village green.
In addition to the comprehensive specification detailed below, Crest Nicholson provides the ability to co-ordinate various features of the internal finish to enable you to create the home of your choice. Please discuss your individual requirements with the Sales Advisor who, subject to the stage of construction, will be able to assist with the personalisation of your new home.
* A choice of fully fitted Symphony kitchens with coordinating work tops with upstands*
* Bosch stainless steel single oven to apartments and 2 & 3 bedroom houses
* Bosch stainless steel double oven to 4 bedroom houses
* 4 burner gas hob and chimney hood extractor
* Stainless steel backplate to the hob
* A rated energy efficient integrated fridge/freezer
* A rated integrated washer/dryer to apartments
* Space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine
* Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with a chrome monobloc mixer tap
* Stainless steel single bowl sink with a chrome Aquamix tap to utility room (where applicable)
Bathroom, En Suite and Cloakroom
* Roca sanitaryware in white
* Chrome taps and shower fittings by Hansgrohe
* Roman shower screen with clear glass in chrome frame to shower cubicles
* Choice from a selected range of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles including*:
o Half height tiling to walls with sanitaryware
o Full height tiling to shower cubicle
o Tiled splashback to basin in cloakroom (where applicable)
* Drying line fitted over bath in apartments
* Choice of Spacia flooring
* Smooth ceilings and all walls finished in brilliant white emulsion
* Marfil Stone Volante surround with gas fire and chrome fret to 4 bedroom houses only and the The Finchingfield and the The Ridgewell.
Joinery, doors and windows
* Architraves and skirting boards in gloss white paint
* Internal oak colour flush doors fitted with chrome furniture
* Wardrobe doors in matching oak colour
* Steel panelled front door complete with double glazed panels and chrome furniture with battery operated door chime and bell push
* White recessed halogen spotlights to kitchen, bathrooms, en suites and cloakroom (where applicable)
* Telephone points provided to living room, kitchen, master bedroom and study (where applicable)
* TV/ FM points provided to living room, kitchen and master bedroom
* Satellite points provided in living room, kitchen and master bedroom
* Shaver socket provided to the bathroom and en suite
* External porch light to fitted to houses
* Power and internal light fitted to the garage (where applicable)
* Communal satellite dish and TV aerial to be provided to apartments, purchasers are responsible for the connection
* Energy efficient gas-fired central heating
* Front gardens of the houses graded, rotovated and turfed
* Rear gardens of the houses graded and rotovated
* External tap fitted to the houses
* Communal gardens landscaped with existing trees and shrubs preserved where possible
* Rotary washing line provided to the rear garden of houses
Security and peace of mind
* UPVC white windows to ensure minimal heat loss and good sound insulation
* Window locks fitted to the latest NHBC standards
* High standard of wall and loft insulation
* Audio entry phone system to apartments
* Bollard lighting to parking courtyards
* Security chain, door viewer and multi-point locking system to the front door
* Mains operated smoke detector (with battery backup)
Warranty and after-sales care
* Complete NHBC 10 year warranty against structural defects
* Thorough inspection of your new home before it is handed over to you
* Advice provided on the best way to look after your home in the future
* Support from a dedicated customer care service for 2 years
*Subject to the stage of construction
Please note, the digital illustration shown is an artist's impression only and may not accurately depict elevation materials, gradients, landscaping or street furniture and depict phase 1 only. All stated dimensions are subject to tolerances of +/- 50mm. You are advised, therefore, not to order any carpets, appliances or any other goods which depend on accurate dimensions before carrying out a check measure within your reserved plot. Kitchen layouts are indicative only and are subject to change. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this leaflet is correct, it is designed specifically as a guide and Crest Nicholson reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notice. This does not constitute or form any part of a contract of sale. March 2008. Crest Nicholson reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notice.
Chelmsford also has strong sporting connections - being home to the County Cricket Ground and the Chieftans Ice Hockey Team. The Riverside Ice & Leisure Centre has both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a fitness centre and runs courses in a multitude of disciplines. There are also a number of local football, rugby, hockey and tennis clubs with golf only a few miles away at both the Crondon Park and Stockbrook Manor clubs.
Vibrant and busy
Chelmsford has a thriving cultural, arts and entertainment backdrop, offering everything from theatre at the Crampton and Civic, cinema at the multiplex and live music at one of the many venues. When it comes to eating out, there is an eclectic mix of restaurants, cafés, bars, pubs and clubs, - something to suit every palate, occasion and budget.
Or if shopping is your thing, Chelmsford has a lively pedestrianised high street and two shopping malls - High Chelmer and The Meadows - which feature a wide variety of high street names such as Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, Boots, Next and many more. For an interesting range of designer fashion boutiques and speciality shops, look no further than Baddow Road and Moulsham Street. Closer still is the range of local shops at The Vineyards in Great Baddow and the Co-op in Beehive Lane.
Schools and education
Chelmsford is well known for its excellent range of primary and secondary schools, both in the state and private sector, with the highly regarded Chelmsford County High School for Girls and King Edward VI Grammar School for Boys being located in the town.
- Larkrise Primary School (0.2 miles)
- Great Baddow High School - Secondary (0.2 miles)
- Beehive Lane Community Primary School (0.4 miles)
Putting Clarion Gate on the map
Located in Great Baddow, Clarion Gate is ideally situated for access to a range of excellent communication links. By car, the A12 is less than 2.5 miles away for travel north towards Ipswich or south towards London and the M25. The A414 and A130 are also both within easy reach.
For travel by rail, Chelmsford station, less than 2 miles away, provides regular services to a number of key regional destinations including Norwich, Ipswich and Colchester. For those who commute, an express service to London Liverpool Street takes passengers into the heart of the City in just 35 minutes and to Docklands and Stratford in even less. A nearby park and ride system at Sandon also offers commuters and those working in Chelmsford town centre a fast and reliable service, helping you get to the station or work on time!*
Flying from London Stansted Airport couldn't be easier, as it is located just 21 miles away via the A130 and offers flights to over 120 destinations worldwide.
*Travel time approximate, please check prior to travel.
A12 4 miles
Chelmsford Station 1.5 miles
Chelmsford town centre 1 mile
Colchester 25 miles
Epping 20 miles
Gatwick Airport 68 miles
Harlow 20.5 miles
Heathrow Airport 69 miles
Larkside Primary School 2.5 miles
London 36 miles
Luton 58.5 miles
Stansted Airport 23 miles
Distances are straight line measurements
Sales and Marketing Suite open daily 10am - 5pm
Tel: 01245 701298 Local call rate
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmental standards.
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page