Houses for sale in Falkirk. Whether you're looking for a better house to raise a growing family, desire a more spacious house or simply want to downsize to a house you can enjoy an altogether better lifestyle, our houses for sale in Falkirk have everything you've been looking for.
Set in a highly sought after canal side location and surrounded by parks, woods and meadowlands, these stylish houses offers fine rural living and yet is less than three miles from Falkirk town centre.
At Redding Bank you can enjoy the very best of both worlds - living in a stylish, spacious modern house in a beautiful canal side setting- with history all about you and the exciting facilities of Falkirk less than three miles away. Who says you can't have everything?
• All ceilings finished in white emulsion
• All woodwork including stairs, spindles and handrails finished in white gloss
• White emulsion to all internal walls
• Internal doors finished in white gloss
• Tv Points to lounge, family room (where applicable) and master bedroom**
• Bt telephone points to lounge, family room (where applicable) and master bedroom**
• Smoke detectors (mains powered)
• Built in wardrobes to selected bedrooms
• Gas fired central heating controlled with zoned heating thermostats
• Choice of kitchen units , work surfaces and wall tiling*
• Stainless steel electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood
• One and a half bowl sink, matching monobloc tap
• Space provided for washing machine
Bathroom/En Suite/ Cloakroom Features
• Choice of wall tiles*
• Extractor fan to bathroom and en suite(where applicable)
• White sanitary ware
• Thermostatically controlled shower to en suite (where applicable)
• Double glazed white or grey PVCu windows
• Painted door with chrome effect door furniture
• PVCu French doors where applicable
Garage Features (where applicable)
• power and light to garage
• painted up and over door
There is also a 24 hour Tesco superstore for all your regular shopping needs.
Schools and education
Practically on your doorstep you'll find an outstanding choice of both primary and secondary schools.
- Braes High School - Secondary (0.5 miles)
- Westquarter Primary School (0.6 miles)
- Laurieston Primary School (0.8 miles)
Redding Bnank benefits from excellent transport links, with easy access to Falkirk by road as well as to the A308, A9 and M9. Falkirk's two main railway stations are less than two and a half miles away, offering fast and regular services to both Glasgow and Edinburgh in as little as 25 minutes.
Distances are straight line measurements
Marketing suite opening hours:
Monday 10am to 5pm
Thursday 10am to 5pm
Friday 10am to 5pm
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 10am to 5pm
Tel: 01324 324043 Local call rate
As the private and social housing division of the Kier Group, Kier Homes seeks to ensure the highest possible standards of quality, value and presentation from staff, suppliers and subcontractors when delivering houses to customers.
We have consolidated the operations of our five residential house building companies Allison Homes, Bellwinch Homes, Kier Homes Scotland, Kier Homes Northern and Twigden Homes, into one, Kier Homes, at our head office in Sandy, Bedfordshire.
We have also brought Kier Homes and our affordable housing business, Kier Partnership Homes, closer together under one board director with a remit to further develop the Group's activities in the affordable housing and regeneration arena.