Connect, Haywards Heath
5% DEPOSIT SAVED? NOW YOU CAN MOVE WITH ‘HELP TO BUY’
A vibrant development of brand new apartments and homes. Connect is located within 12 minutes walk of the station and town centre and only 9 minutes from the picturesque village of Lindfield.
These quality homes offer exceptional value in terms of price, high standard of build, size of home and internal specifications. Linden Homes are Housebuilder of the Year 2012, so come and find out why.
These superb homes are traditionally built and come in a varied range to suit everyone. Without exception Linden include carpets, white goods as well as offering incentives; over and above you can get anywhere else.
*Subject to scheme rules.
• Choice of Kitchen Styles
• Laminate worktops with matching up stands and stainless steel splash back to hob with single bowl stainless steel sink and chrome monobloc taps
• Zanussi built under electric oven and gas hob in stainless steel
• Stainless steel extractor hood
• Fully integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Space for dishwasher and washing machine
• Nairn Classic vinyl flooring
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & CLOAKROOMS
• White sanitary ware from Roca with contemporary chrome fittings
• Ensuites have Roca thermostatic shower with Romans Orbital shower screen
• Baths have Roca thermostatic bath/shower mixer tap with over bath shower and Romans Collage clear glass screen (where no Ensuite)
• Choice of full height Saloni wall tiling to shower areas, half height wall tiling to walls with sanitaryware, splashback to cloakroom basin
• Nairn Classic vinyl flooring
• White towel rail radiators
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL
• Telephone sockets to living room, study/home office and master bedroom
• White, switches and sockets
• External lights with PIR to porch and balcony
• Mains powered smoke detectors in halls and landings with battery back up
• Spur to allow for future alarm system
• Carbon monoxide detector to all boiler locations, mains powered
with battery back up
• Low voltage recessed down lighters to kitchen, bathroom and Ensuite
• Audio door entry phone system to flats
• Internal doors oak Vicaima printed with contemporary chrome furniture
• Internal Pencil round profile woodwork in gloss white finish
• Smooth ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
• Internal walls can be finished in choice of three colours from Dulux range*
• Staircase to be white gloss wood finish, with hardwood handrail
• Energy efficient gas condensing boiler and cylinder or combi-boiler
• Radiators fitted with thermostatic valves
• Low maintenance uPVC double glazed windows
• uPVC locking French doors
• uPVC white, half glazed side/rear doors
• Front and rear gardens turfed
• Carpets fitted throughout (Except wet rooms)
• Outside tap to rear of houses*
Each home will be independently surveyed during construction by the National House Building Council, who will issue their 10 year
warranty certificate on completion of the home. Linden Homes subscribes to the consumer Code of Conduct. Please refer to
www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com or ask your Sales Executive for further information.
You’ll find shops and restaurants galore in the town centre. Indian, Chinese, French or English? Whatever your tastebuds, there’s a fabulous range, particularly along The Broadway. And whether you’re looking for a traditional ale in a cosy pub or a Cosmo cocktail in a trendy bar to wash your meal down with – once again you’ll be spoilt for choice.
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the town, visit Muster Green, a beautiful conservation area with its ornamental flower beds or Borde Hill Garden, just outside the town, with over 200 acres of superb gardens.
But if you prefer to keep active, there’s the Olympos Leisure Centre with its two pools, sports hall, squash courts and gym,
while Victoria Park in the town centre has a children’s play area, paddling pool, tennis courts, and Xtreme Action area for BMXing, blading and boarding. It’s enough to tire you out just thinking about it.
As if Haywards Heath didn’t offer enough, go slightly further afield and you’ll discover miles of picturesque countryside and countless attractions and activities.
Over 60% of Mid Sussex is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, from the gentle rolling High Weald in the north to
the chalk escarpments of the South Downs. You’ll discover countless paths and trails to explore, and many a charming village pub to stop and recharge the batteries at – great if you’re a hiker or a mountain biker. There are a number of events held in the area each year, from International Show Jumping at Hickstead, veteran car and steam rallies, outdoor summer concerts in beautiful surroundings, country fairs and the South of England show at Ardingly.
So, if you’re looking to escape the stresses and strains of modern life, or are keen for some action, this charming corner of Sussex provides everything you need. And of course with London and Brighton both so easily accessible by road or rail, you’ll never be stumped for a great day out.
The Orchards Shopping Centre contains a great selection of high street stores, while there’s a sizeable Sainsbury’s on the site of the old cattle market.
Schools and education
Education in the area is excellent and there are highly rated schools for all ages. And if your little ones aren’t so little anymore, there are a number of Sixth Form Colleges in Brighton and Hove, plus the well-respected University of Sussex in Brighton, while everything London has to offer is only a train journey away.
- Warden Park Primary Academy (0.1 miles)
- St Wilfrid's CofE Primary School, Haywards Heath (0.2 miles)
- Bolnore Village Primary School (0.2 miles)
Just 36 miles south of London and 15 miles north of Brighton, Haywards Heath is ideal for commuting. The railway station is a major stopping point on the Brighton Main Line and direct access to major A-roads and the motorway network via the M23 makes getting out and about for business (and pleasure) really easy.
From the M25
Exit Junction 7 onto the M23 heading towards Brighton/Crawley. Exit the M23 at Junction 10A taking the B2036. At the roundabout take the second exit onto the B2036 (Balcombe Road) heading towards Cuckfield/Balcombe. Follow the B2036 before turning left at Haywards Heath Road. Slight right at Stonehall Lane, then continue onto Borde Hill Lane. Continue onto Balcombe Rd, then turn left at College Road. Take the first right onto Mill Green Road, then at the roundabout take the first exit onto the B2028 (Sydney Road). At the next roundabout take the third exit onto the B2112 (W Common). Follow the B2112 before turning left at Oathall Avenue. Turn left to stay on Oathall Avenue, then turn left at Washington Road continuing onto Hanbury Lane. Turn left
at Haylind Road and the development will be on the left hand side.
Follow the A23 out of Brighton and take the A273 exit towards Hassocks. Keep right at the fork and merge onto the A273. Continue onto the B2112 (New Road) and go through three roundabouts. Turn right at new England Road. Continue onto America Lane. Turn left at Hanbury Lane, then take the first right onto Haylind Road. The development will be on the left hand side.
Sat Nav: RH16 3JB
Open Daily 10am - 5pm
Tel: 01444 318977 Local call rate
Linden Homes is a leading new homebuilder with a truly impressive brand, offering a distinctive and diverse product range of new homes and properties both in terms of house styles and specification. We are currently building houses and flats throughout the South East, South West, East Midlands and North East of the country.
Local expertise national awards - Over the past ten years our housebuilding companies have placed themselves amongst the best in the industry as a wide range of industry awards testify.
Building Awards 2012 - House builder of the Year
What House Awards 2012 - Best Large Housebuilder: Gold: Linden Homes
Site Manager Paul Mott at our Orchid development recently received the NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards 2012 Linden Homes Midlands
Other developments from Linden Homes
- Folders Meadow - Folders Lane, Burgess Hill, RH15 (3.8 miles)
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page