The apartments at Splash feature elegant lines, extensive balconies and roof terraces, with contemporary interiors. Enjoy the views from the upper floors and the seclusion of a private central courtyard. Linden Homes offers streamlined design coupled with every home comfort. You’ll appreciate high levels of energy efficiency which will keep fuel bills to an absolute minimum and there is undercroft parking for your car – a real bonus with city living!
* Worktops with matching upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink
* Integrated single electric oven in stainless steel
* Ceramic electric hob
* Fully integrated washer/dryer (unless located in hall cupboard then freestanding)
* Fully integrated dishwasher
* Fully integrated fridge/freezer
* Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen area
Bathrooms & en-suites
* White sanitaryware from Ideal Standard, with contemporary chrome fittings
* Bath with mixer tap and hand held hair rinse attachment (where no en-suite bath mounted thermostatic bath/shower mixer with screen)
* Thermostatic shower with clear glass enclosure and chrome finish frame
* Mirror with splashback to basins
* Full height tiling to bath and shower areas
* Ceramic floor tiling to compliment the wall tiling
* White heated towel rails
Lighting and electrical
* Quad plates to all living rooms to include TV/Satellite/BT/FM, multi plates to all bedrooms to incorporate TV/Satellite/BT
* Chrome ceiling track to kitchen area with 4 directionable spotlights
* Kitchen under unit lighting
* Chrome tipped shaver lights above the mirror in bathrooms and en-suites
* Mains operated smoke alarm with battery back-up
* Silver grey cast aluminium light with PIR to balcony/terrace
* Bathrooms and en-suites to have 'porthole' style light fitting to ceiling
* Internal woodwork painted white satinwood finish
* Internal walls in white super matt
* Smooth ceilings in white super matt
* Internal doors in Oak effect finish with contemporary chrome door furniture
* Energy efficient Heatrae Sadia boiler and cylinder feeding thermostatic radiators
Each home will be independently surveyed during construction by Premier who will issue their 10 year warranty certificate on completion of the home.
Linden Homes participate in the Consumer Code. Please refer to www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com or ask your Sales Executive for further information.
Soaring above the quayside is Splash, adding a vibrant new sparkle to Ocean Village, Southampton. Enjoy everything that the
waterfront has to offer and more. An exciting culture is springing up around the marina, with cinemas, restaurants and bars on your
doorstep. There is world class shopping, sport and entertainment in Southampton city centre, so you can enjoy a whole new lifestyle, or simply relax and watch the world go by. These 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments deliver even more appeal to this exciting urban
regeneration. Be bold – be part of it!
- St Johns Infant School & Nursery School - Primary (0.5 miles)
- Southampton City College - Secondary (0.6 miles)
- St Mary's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School (0.7 miles)
Southampton is just 76 miles from London and is within 21 miles of the main channel ferry port on the south coast. The M3 and M27 motorways provide, direct road links into Southampton from London and Southern England, with the A34 providing the main link to the Midlands.
Distances are straight line measurements
From M27, exit at Junction 3, signposted M271 Southampton Docks. At the end of the motorway turn left, joining A33 dual carriageway towards City Centre, Docks, Waterfront. Continue along the A33 until you reach the right hand fi lter, still A33 West Quay Road, signposted Dock Gates 4-10, Waterfront, West Quay. Pass West Quay shopping centre on your left. Go straight across the traffi c lights at Town Quay, sign posted to Dock Gate 4 still on the A33. Continue on this road, around the Orchard Place (Queens Park) one way system, bear right then quickly left into Canute Road B3039, signposted to Ocean Village. At the second traffi c lights turn right into Maritime Walk, signposted Ocean Village. Please use the public car park, Splash is situated next to the Marina.
Sat Nav SO14 3TL
* Sales & Marketing Suite open Thursday – Monday from 10am-5pm (4pm Friday)*
Tel: 0843 314 9837 BT 4p/min
Linden Homes is a leading new homebuilder with a truly impressive brand, offering a distinctive and diverse product range of new homes and properties both in terms of house styles and specification. We are currently building houses and flats throughout the South East, South West, East Midlands and North East of the country.
Local expertise national awards - Over the past ten years our housebuilding companies have placed themselves amongst the best in the industry as a wide range of industry awards testify.
Building Awards 2012 - House builder of the Year
What House Awards 2012 - Best Large Housebuilder: Gold: Linden Homes
Site Manager Paul Mott at our Orchid development recently received the NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards 2012 Linden Homes Midlands
Other developments from Linden Homes
- Park Centrale - Archers Road, Southampton, SO15 (1.5 miles)
- Rosewood Mill - Romill Close, West End, Southampton, SO18 (3.4 miles)
- The Bamforth Collection - Bassett Green Road, Southampton, SO16 (3.8 miles)
- Millstone Copse - Turnpike Way, Hedge End, SO30 (3.9 miles)
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|
|The Home Builders Federation (HBF) is the representative body of the home building industry in England and Wales|