Enjoy the very best that London has to offer, from big city fast living to the freedom of literally walking barefoot in the park.
Your park, Finsbury Park.
Welcome to Finsbury Park
Finsbury Park Place sets the standard for luxurious easy living, with just 38 beautiful smart up-to-the-minute apartments and 4 penthouses ensconced within two unique Villa Buildings opposite one of London’s great Victorian Parks.
The individual Villas have been meticulously designed using a blend of deep golden russet coloured bricks, feature picture windows, large individual tinted green glass balconies and single ply membrane roofing to ensure that the roof top penthouses create an iconic landmark silhouette against the backdrop of the park.
Set back from the road, the villas are surrounded by stylish railings and landscaped front gardens to create the perfect new homes for those with a discerning eye for detail and quality.
Kitchen / Lounge
Fully-fitted Paula Rosa kitchen
Bosch appliances including steel single oven, hob and recirculating cooker hood
Integrated washer dryer
Integrated fridge freezer
Down-lighters and pendant lighting
Bathroom / En-suites
Kohler bath with mixer taps
Enclosed shower in en-suite
Tiled bathrooms with mirrors above vanity unit and bath
Heated towel rail
White 4 panel doors
Chrome door furniture and light fittings
All architraves and skirtings in white gloss
Ground floor to be ceramic tiled
Stairs and upper floors to be carpeted
Audio Visual Entry System
Indicative specification only - please consult the sales advisor for more details.
A place to call home...
The beauty is in the detail, where thoughtful touches have become the hallmarks of a Lovell New Home.
From brilliantly efficient under floor heating to high spec kitchens and appliances, luxury vinyl wood flooring throughout and sumptuous bathrooms with high quality tiling.
The benefits of living in a highly rated sustainable new home
Today’s living is about providing a legacy for the future - Finsbury Park Place is a CFSH (Code for Sustainable Homes) Level 4 new home: the very best use of materials and resources not only contributes to sustainable living, but ensures that running and maintenance costs are kept to a minimum.
• Photovoltaic panels are located on the roof to provide power for the communal lighting.
• Use of low energy lighting (internal bulbs not provided) with motion sensor activated lighting for communal areas, and external lights.
• Provision of secure cycle stores – allowing cycle-to-work commuting and safe and secure storage
• Site located in close proximity to public transport facilities – excellent network of buses and trains within zone 2 location
• High level of thermal insulation to the buildings – reduces heat loss and fuel bills
• Use of triple glazing for thermal enhancement and for acoustic values
• Exhaust air heats pumps providing efficient heating and hot water together with a controlled ventilation system
• CO2 emissions anticipated to be 44% better than current building regulations
• Use of controlled materials (e.g. sustainable sourced timber from certified suppliers) where strict controls on usage and replanting are certified and adhered to
• Provision of waste recycling facilities – conveniently located to reduce land-fill via normal waste disposal
• Provision of water efficiency measures, such as dual flush WCs - minimises water usage
• Enhanced ecological features to the new soft landscaping scheme - provides not only an attractive feature, but ensures the provision of habitats for wildlife
A place to own...
Finsbury Park Place was designed and built to suit those who love living life to the full, especially for those who appreciate the ‘great outdoors’ with not only a park to enjoy, but one of the largest reservoirs nearby to sail on or just get away to – and enjoy being up close and personal to nature.
Finsbury Park itself has over 115 acres to explore including an athletics track and American football pitch. The park is also a music venue in the summer with big name artists performing including Bob Dylan in 2011.
Finsbury Park Place really does offer the best of both worlds. It is the perfect location for those who work in London with its fast-paced lifestyle but who want to retreat in the evening to enjoy the park with its nature and open spaces.
A place to enjoy nature...
Finsbury Park Place allows you to make your home unique with a vista like no other in London.
With an aspect that faces the park and benefits from west facing views across Finsbury Park and beyond, all you have to do is relax and enjoy the seasons as they change and the everyday details that nature brings…
- Parkwood Primary School (0.1 miles)
- Stroud Green Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Ambler Primary School (0.3 miles)
A place to connect...
Finsbury Park railway station is operated by First Capital Connect and provides a swift service into Moorgate and King’s Cross stations, and the tube station is served by the Victoria and Piccadilly lines. Manor House tube station is situated where Green Lanes crosses Seven Sisters Road and is also on the Piccadilly Line.
Finsbury Park Place is located on Seven Sisters Road...
Finsbury Park: Approximately 5 minutes’ walk
Manor House - Approximately 8 minutes walk
Tel: 020 3324 8548 Local call rate
Yes, we’re a leading provider of affordable housing based in 7 regions around the UK, but we also build superb homes for sale, from apartments or bungalows to town houses and traditional homes.
Our broad range of house styles give you a quality and value that is unrivalled and we’re also dedicated to making sure your dream home is well within reach, through our incentive schemes such as shared equity, legal fees paid or part exchange.
Great reasons to buy with Lovell…
• We’ll make your move affordable with a range of incentives to choose from
• There’s a wide range of house styles to choose from, to suit your own taste
• We’ll help you personalise a new home with our “Inspirations” range of extras
• We provide unbeatable quality and value
• Buying a newly built home means you enjoy peace of mind, you’re part of a new community and your home is designed to suit the modern lifestyle