Welcome to Church Fields, Garston under-the-Bridge
A lively mix of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes is bringing regeneration and new character to the area. For convenience Garston railway station is only half a mile away, Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 2 miles and just 5 miles away is a coach station and ferry port.
Five miles to the south east of Liverpool, close to the River Mersey and Garston Docks, life's never monotonous at Church Fields - there's just so much going on! When you fancy some city life, the nearby A561 will swiftly get you there.
Great reasons to buy at Church Fields...
•We'll make your move affordable with a range of incentives to choose from
•There's a wide range of house styles to choose from, to suit your own taste
•We'll help you personalise a new home with our 'Inspirations' range of extras
•We provide unbeatable quality and value
•Buying a newly built home means you enjoy peace of mind, you're part of a new community and your home is designed to suit the modern lifestyle
The Marketing Suite & Show Homes are open 5 days a week Thursday - Monday 10am - 5pm.
- Holy Trinity Catholic Primary School (0.2 miles)
- Banks Road Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Garston Church of England Primary School (0.4 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Monday -10.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday -10.00am – 5.00pm
Friday -10.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday- 10.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday -10.00am – 5.00pm
Tel: 0151 268 8105 Local call rate
Yes, we’re a leading provider of affordable housing based in 7 regions around the UK, but we also build superb homes for sale, from apartments or bungalows to town houses and traditional homes.
Our broad range of house styles give you a quality and value that is unrivalled and we’re also dedicated to making sure your dream home is well within reach, through our incentive schemes such as shared equity, legal fees paid or part exchange.
Great reasons to buy with Lovell…
• We’ll make your move affordable with a range of incentives to choose from
• There’s a wide range of house styles to choose from, to suit your own taste
• We’ll help you personalise a new home with our “Inspirations” range of extras
• We provide unbeatable quality and value
• Buying a newly built home means you enjoy peace of mind, you’re part of a new community and your home is designed to suit the modern lifestyle
Other developments from Lovell
- Mill Brook - Brakedale Close, Netherley, Liverpool, L27 (3.6 miles)
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page