Welcome to Sevenoaks, Birkenhead
At Sevenoaks, Rock Ferry, you'll find a superb mix of 2 bedroom bungalows, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes which give you amazing value for money as well as a distinctive new home.
Ideally located, you're close to the A41 and motorway network comprising the M53, M56, M62 and M6. The development is adjacent to Rock Ferry train station with quick links to Liverpool city centre and Chester. There are plenty of primary and secondary schools if you have children and of course, the big city hosts legendary sporting venues like Aintree, Anfield, Goodison Park and Prenton Park.
Great reasons to buy at Sevenoaks...
•We'll make your move affordable with a range of incentives to choose from
•There's a wide range of house styles to choose from, to suit your taste
•We'll help you personalise a new home with our 'Inspirations' range of extras
•We provide unbeatable quality and value
•Buying a newly built home means you enjoy peace of mind, you're part of a new community and your home is designed to suit the modern lifestyle
The Marketing Suite & Show Home are open 5 days a week Thursday - Monday 10am - 5pm. (Closed Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Rock Ferry Primary School (0.2 miles)
- St Anne's Catholic Primary School (0.5 miles)
- Well Lane Primary School (0.6 miles)
Tel: 0151 268 8106 Local call rate
Yes, we’re a leading provider of affordable housing based in 7 regions around the UK, but we also build superb homes for sale, from apartments or bungalows to town houses and traditional homes.
Our broad range of house styles give you a quality and value that is unrivalled and we’re also dedicated to making sure your dream home is well within reach, through our incentive schemes such as shared equity, legal fees paid or part exchange.
Great reasons to buy with Lovell…
• We’ll make your move affordable with a range of incentives to choose from
• There’s a wide range of house styles to choose from, to suit your own taste
• We’ll help you personalise a new home with our “Inspirations” range of extras
• We provide unbeatable quality and value
• Buying a newly built home means you enjoy peace of mind, you’re part of a new community and your home is designed to suit the modern lifestyle
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page