There are few Scottish locations more awe-inspiring than Stirlingshire's serene countryside. And situated at the top of Dunblane, overlooking the Laigh Hills, within a private, secluded setting, Crown View makes the very most of the stunning views.
Featuring 4 and 5 bedroom detached homes and 3 bed semi-detached, Crown View's 31 spaciously designed homes boast the highest specification throughout.
Whether you're looking for a relaxed or active lifestyle, at Crown View you're perfectly placed to enjoy the best of both.
* A well balanced mix of 4 and 5 bed detached homes and 3 bed semi-detached
* Idyllic, peaceful, rural location with stunning views
* Only 6 miles from Stirling and Edinburgh and Glasgow are both 30 miles away
* Easy access to M9, thus ideal for commuters
* Local train Station
* Excellent local amenities
* Supermarket and specialist shops
* Great selection of excellent local primary and secondary schools
* Superb sports and leisure facilities in the surrounding area
* Fantastic value for money
* Perfect for families
The area enjoys an abundance of green space and natural beauty; amidst it you'll find cultural landmarks, fantastic walks, golf courses and a host of outdoor pursuits. The area is well served by first-rate schools, hotels, restaurants, shops and other amenities.
- Dunblane High School - Secondary (0.1 miles)
- Dunblane Primary School (0.4 miles)
- St Mary's Episcopal Primary School (0.9 miles)
Stirling is only 6 miles south of Dunblane and with a local train station and the close proximity to the M9 motorway means access to Edinburgh and Glasgow (both approx 30 miles away) couldn't be easier.
Distances are straight line measurements
Open Thursday to Monday 11am to 5pm
Tel: 07736 365563 Call rates may vary
Alternative Number: 07803 973180 Call rates may vary
Mansell Homes have built many new home developments earning its reputation for providing excellent quality and real value for money along the way.
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|