Ellergreen has already become home for many people. Our phase one has already sold out and the new phase two is available.
We have a choice of four house designs offering either 3 or 4 bedrooms. We invite you to view the show homes and see the quality, the specification and the finish.
Talk to our sales team for the latest information on the properties currently available and the deals we offer. Remember to ask about shared equity and rent to buy.
• Choice of quality fitted kitchen
• Space for washing machine, tumble dryer/dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Choice of laminate worktops with 100mm up stands
• Contemporary white bathroom suite
• Thermostatically controlled shower*
• Choice of ceramic wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite*
• En-suite to master bedroom*
• Glass shower screen to bath *
• Extractor fan to bathroom and en-suite*
Decoration and finishes
• Magnolia matt emulsion to walls
• White matt emulsion to ceilings
• Modern chrome door furniture fitted to all internal doors.
• Chrome privacy locks to cloaks, bathroom and en-suites*
Energy saving features
• Gas Combi central heating system
• PVCu double glazed windows with adjustable ventilators
• Cavity wall insulation
• Loft insulation
• TV point to lounge
• TV point to master bedroom
• Spur point for future electrical fire in lounge
• Telephone point provided to lounge and third bedroom
Safety and Security
• 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
• Interconnected mains powered smoke detectors
• Low energy wall light to front of property
• All houses are constructed to secure by design standards approved by Merseyside police
• 24 hour customer care (2 years)
• Buy with confidence with a 10 year NHBC Warranty
Please enquire for the full specification of these great homes
When it comes to planning your leisure time you don’t have to go very far with Croxteth Country Park on your door step.
With its Historical Hall, Croxteth Home Farm and The Victorian Walled Garden as well as a 500 acre Country Park, it’s a great family day out.
Liverpool pubs are famous for their friendly welcome and excellent ales.
In addition, the local showcase cinema offers multi-screen entertainment right on your door step. While nearby Knowsley Safari Park provides a unique experience for all the family.
The development is served by an excellent selection of local shops ranging from an Asda Superstore to a shopping arcade and local market.
Alternatively why not have a city centre shopping experience at Liverpool One or the Albert Dock or the hustle and bustle of Liverpool’s famous markets in Great Homer Street on a Saturday & Heritage Dock every Sunday.
Schools and education
With a choice of 5 different schools in Norris Green, you can hand pick the best for you. They include, Broad Square Primary, Monksdown Primary, Clubmoor Childrens Centre, St. Teresa’s Catholic Junior and Wellsbourne infant and nursery. With all this on offer, you can give your little ones the best start.
- Wellesbourne Community Primary School (0.0 miles)
- St Teresa of Lisieux Catholic Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Broad Square Community Primary School (0.4 miles)
Standing so close to the city, Ellergreen naturally benefits from excellent local transport links, including regular bus services. Venturing further afield, is just as easy with easy routes to both the M62 and M57.
Ellergreen Medical Centre is just down the road within 1/2mile from the development.
Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday 11am – 4pm
Located on Utting Avenue East, (opposite St Teresa’s Church)Liverpool L11 5AB
Tel: 0151 268 5225 Local call rate
New City Vision is an expanding company that has developed a range of purchasing options to help people on to or up the property ladder. Unlike other house builders we will take extra time and attention to understand the buyer’s position and find a purchasing package that is right for them.
New City Vision (NCV) is a house builder that is building a reputation and not living off one. We are prepared to go the extra mile to help buyers in a difficult market. Originally based in Scotland, NCV was formed as a partnership company between Bishop Loch and Laing O’Rourke, each with over 40 years if experience and expertise.
With success in Scotland the company expanded to Liverpool. NCV is one of the partners working with Liverpool City Council to regenerate the Norris Green area, The main consideration of Ellergreen development is to build quality, affordable homes that attract people in to the area or help local people move up the ladder whilst staying in the area they love best.
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page