Show Village Now Open!
HelpToBuy Available on selected plots
Three separate show homes to showcase our properties designs and living styles.
Queensbury Park is a perfectly situated development with a
variety of individually styled, two, three and four bedroom quality homes.
Situated in the heart of Shelton Lock and bordering onto green parkland space, Queensbury Park is convenient for Derby city centre as well as the beautiful Derbyshire countryside – both being just a short drive away.
*** HOW DOES HELP TO BUY WORK?: ***
• You will need a 5% deposit and the scheme is available to anyone looking at a new build home. The scheme is not available to second home owners or buy to let investors.
• The Government will lend you 20% of the value of your new home for 25 years. The first 5 years are interest free with a small charge thereafter. This loan can be repaid at any time or upon the future sale of your home.
• Our Independent Financial Advisors will qualify you for the scheme and will package up the paperwork free of charge.
• Once qualified, you can reserve the property of your choice.
• Radleigh and your Financial Advisor will be with you along the way to answer any questions you may have.
• The Help to Buy scheme runs until March 2016 and is available on new build properties up to a value of £600,000.
A brand new kitchen, new bathrooms, windows and central heating system mean a new home is like beginning with a blank canvas.
And for additional peace of mind, every new Radleigh home is inspected at critical stages during construction, so once completed, each house is registered with a comprehensive warranty provided by the National House Building Council. Valid for 10 years, regardless of who may own the house during that period, this warranty is an extra, reassuring benefit of buying a newly built Radleigh home.
As its name suggests, Shelton Lock was once on the route of the Derby Canal which is now a pleasant cycle and pedestrian way providing an alternative link to the city and the countryside.
- Shelton Infant School - Primary (0.2 miles)
- Shelton Junior School - Primary (0.2 miles)
- Noel-Baker Community School and Language College - Secondary (0.3 miles)
For the busy commuter, the development is ideally situated
with easy access to the A50, M1 and A38.
There is a regular train service from Derby to London St Pancras taking approximately 90 minutes and East Midlands airport is a short 20 minute drive away.
Queensbury Park is an ideal place to live, convenient for the city and the countryside, and just a short cycle or walk to Derby’s large engineering and commercial business’s.
Distances are straight line measurements
Queensbury Park, Off Shelton Drive, Shelton Lock, Derby DE24 9FE
10.30 – 5.30 Thursday – Monday
Tel: 01332 631081 Local call rate
There's something uniquely different about a Radleigh home. Perhaps it's because we treat each and every design like a work of art - the combination of passion, energy and years of topflight experience. Or perhaps it's because we're so choosy about where we build them. Not just anywhere will do for a Radleigh home - it has to provide the right quality of life for our customers; to be the kind of place we would want to live. And only the best workmanship is good enough for a Radleigh home too, so we use traditional construction methods and the finest materials available to create truly contemporary living space.
Other developments from Radleigh Homes
- Broadway - Derby, DE22 (4.3 miles)