150 Mile End Road, situated in vibrant Stepney Green, will provide a selection of beautifully designed one, two and three bedroom apartments in this historic part of East London.
These new homes provide contemporary architecture with a superb interior specification that is as practical as it is stylish. 150 Mile End is easily accessible from locations such as the City, Docklands and Stratford, all of which offer growing employment options, great shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and exciting nightlife.
- Smooth white painted walls, ceilings and satin finish woodwork
- Flush ash veneer internal doors satin door furniture
- Aluminium double glazed windows in grey finish
- Laminate wood effect plank flooring to living/dining and hall
- Carpet to bedrooms
- NHBC 10 year build warranty
- Washer/dryer located in store cupboard
- Smoke Detectors
- Contemporary white gloss kitchen with soft close units
- Granite worktops and upstand
- Glass splashback to hob
- Undermounted 1Ĺ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap
- Brushed chrome switches
- Integrated ceramic hob, single oven and extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
Bathroom and En-suite
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps to basin and bath
- Thermostatic shower with glass shower screen to bath
- Thermostatic shower with chrome shower enclosure to ensuites
- Large format ceramic wall and coordinating floor tiles
- Large mirror
- Shaver socket
- Chrome heated towel rail
Heating and Electrical
- White sockets and switches throughout except to Kitchen
- Pendant lighting to hall, bedrooms and living room
- Down lights to kitchen, bathroom and ensuites
- Telephone point to living room and bedrooms
- TV point to bedrooms and living room
- Communal satellite system with Sky Plus facility (subject to individual purchasers subscription)
- Communal heating system with radiators within apartments and Ďon demandí hot water system
- Ceramic tiles to ground floor
- Carpet to upper floors and stairwells
- Lift to all floors
- Letter boxes
- Bicycle storage area
- Bin storage
- Video entry system
- Three point locking apartment entrance doors with viewer
Stepney Green boasts a great history and itís notable heritage continues right through to the modern day. Thereís a real buzz about the area with new shops and places to eat popping up all the time, making it one of the capitalís premier new destinations. The area offers traditional East End pubs, award winning restaurants, high street and vintage shops, and thereís now an incredible array of boutique shops and a multitude of international cuisines to enjoy all within a short distance from the development.
Mile End Leisure Centre & Stadium is located a short walk from the development and is the home of the borough's resident athletics/harriers club, borough swimming club, and three FA semi pro senior league football teams. They also welcome and host elite Olympic and Paralympic athletes across swimming, athletics and wheel chair basketball.
Perfectly located for City living, 150 Mile End is within easy distance to the boutique shops of Brick Lane and Spitalfields, the commercial centre of Westfield, Stratford and the ever expanding Canary Wharf complex. Located opposite a Tesco express and a five minute walk from a large Sainsburys there is a plethora of shopping opportunities in the area.
- Redlands Primary School (0.1 miles)
- Smithy Street School - Primary (0.2 miles)
- John Scurr Primary School (0.2 miles)
Stepney Green is fantastically connected by underground and bus routes, with London City Airport just 15 minutes away.
150 Mile End is a few minutesí walk from Stepney Green Station, with direct District Line services to the City (Aldgate East in 7 minutes*) and Victoria (22 minutes*).
Under a mile away are further Tube, Overground, DLR and National Rail services from Whitechapel, Bethnal Green and Limehouse, granting easy access across London. Whitechapel is also planned to host Crossrail services from 2018.
Itís less than three miles to High Speed and International rail services from Stratford and around 15 minutes in a taxi (think on this) to London City Airport.
ĎBoris Bikesí are also on your doorstep, offering a convenient and fun way of getting around - as far as your legs will take you.
Distances are straight line measurements
Tel: 0844 809 9147 Call rates may vary
Site Sales has been operating for over 20 years providing a range of services to RSLís and developers, delivering successful solutions on schemes ranging from 10 to 500 new homes. Operating in and around London, we view ourselves as an extension of our Clientís Management team rather than a totally separate organisation, advising clients on all aspects of mixed to new tenure speculative housing. We are fully committed to ensuring the very best advice is given in all stages from land appraisal through planning, construction and eventually sales and marketing.
Whatever your involvement is in residential development, we have the experience, knowledge and resource to help ensure that you minimise risk and achieve the maximum return in your investment.