Own your own home from as little as £475 month*
Southern Housing Group are to present the last remaining one bedroom apartment at the prestigious Bersted Park.
Enjoy the best of both worlds.
That’s what you’ll find at Bersted Park, a development of exciting new homes by Berkley Homes, located close to Bognor Regis in West Sussex. Bersted Park is in a picture perfect rural setting, and has the added bonus of having some of Britain’s best ‘Blue Flag’ beaches almost on your doorstep. What’s more with an annual average of 2,000 hours of sunshine, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get the sand between your toes! Shared ownership (also know as part-buy part-rent), which is a scheme to help first-time buyers purchase their own home. You initially buy a share of a brand new home and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder.
* This assumes you will be paying a 5% deposit. Based on a 30% share of a 1 bed apartment valued at £125,000. Prices correct at the time of publication. All prices are subject to review. Cost based on monthly mortgage repayment of £210 + £200 rent and £57 service charge. Prices based on Shared Ownership scheme (part-buy, part-rent). Eligibility criteria will apply. Mortgage costs based on a 95% repayment mortgage over 25 years at an interest rate of 5%. These figures are a guide only - you must obtain advice from a qualified advisor. The interest rate can vary, please refer to your mortgage lender. All images are indicative and intended to act as a guide only to the finish product.
• Ivory shaker style units with black worktops
• Integrated Electrolux hood, oven and hob
• White Twyfords suites Signature bath
• Neutral flooring throughout
• Vinyl flooring to kitchen and bathroom
• Gas central heating
• Audio entry system
• 1:1 parking
• Communal bike storage
Located near to Bognor Regis, Bersted Park is a brand new development built by Berkeley Homes. The apartments and houses are part of the first phases of Bersted Park, a large site which will eventually have a school, sporting facilities and parks, and a wide feature boulevard.
- Bognor Regis, Bartons Infant School - Primary (0.5 miles)
- Southway Primary School (0.6 miles)
- The Regis School - Secondary (0.7 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Tel: 01243 624693 Local call rate
As one of southern England’s largest housing associations, we own and manage 24,000 homes for more than 66,000 residents. We employ more than 900 people and work with over 80 local authorities.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of people and places. We've been doing this since 1901, when our founder Samuel Lewis bequeathed £670,000 (equivalent to £30 million today) to provide housing for the poor. We achieve this by: