A new collection of luxury 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. Located adjacent to East Putney Station with direct trains into Central London and with Putney High Street less a 5 minute walk away, Langham Square offers the perfect solution for a busy, modern lifestyle.
St James presents a new collection of 83 beautiful, contemporary apartments and penthouses designed to a high standard that come with their own private outdoor space.
Two residential buildings, Madison House and Stanford House, offer a choice of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses wrapped around a central piazza.
- Brandlehow Primary School (0.2 miles)
- Ashcroft Technology Academy - Secondary (0.2 miles)
- Merlin School - Primary (0.3 miles)
Tel: 020 3284 1486 Local call rate
St James is proud to be part of the Berkeley Group of Companies
Choosing a home is one of the most important decisions of our lives and it's vital to get it right. Come home to Berkeley, and you can be confident that you have made the best decision.
Over the last twenty-five years, Berkeley has built a reputation for creating homes that surpass expectations in terms of design, quality of construction, and our vision for sustainable development. Across London and the Home Counties, our developments encompass new homes, contemporary urban apartments, refurbished historic buildings, traditional family homes and innovative mixed use schemes - all guaranteed to express the essential Berkeley values.
Many of our developments combine leading edge design whilst maintaining and renovating key elements from our architectural heritage. From highly complex developments, that combine residential, retail and leisure facilities, to key worker apartments or the more traditional rural communities - Berkeley continues to provide quality, style and sustainability.
Other developments from Berkeley Group
- Roehampton House - Roehampton Lane, London, SW15 (1.4 miles)
- Emerald Square - Roehampton Lane, London, SW15 (1.4 miles)
- Riverlight - 87 Kirtling Street, London, SW8 (3.5 miles)
- Kew Bridge West - Kew Bridge Road, Brentford, TW8 (4.0 miles)
- St Catherine’s Place - Jerningham Road, London, SE14 (7.3 miles)
- Coming Soon - Queens Acre - Redwood Place, Beaconsfield, HP9 (21.3 miles)
- Wye Dene - London Road, High Wycombe, HP11 (24.8 miles)
- Kennet Island - Lindisfarne Way, Off A33, (Nr Madejski Stadium), Reading,Berkshire, RG2 0GT (33.1 miles)