Academy Central is a brand new community of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes which is now taking shape on the former site of the University of East London’s Barking Campus.
This exceptional collection of new homes for sale in Barking offers a wealth of choice for buyers in all circumstances, and enjoys a prime location on the edge of picturesque Mayesbrook Park.
All of the new houses and apartments at Academy Central are designed to high sustainability standards, including eco-friendly ‘green roofs’ and a communal district heating system providing hot water and heating to every property.
This sought-after new community also offers a wonderfully green and pleasant place to live, with pedestrian-friendly landscaped streets, public squares and recreation spaces located throughout the development.
As well as providing high-quality new homes in Barking, Academy Central is playing a key role in the revitalisation of this up-and-coming corner of East London, delivering more than £6 million of investment to the local community.
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 3 & 4 bedroom houses in a prime Barking location
- A superb setting next to Mayesbrook Park
- Just one mile from Goodmayes railway station for services to Liverpool Street in about 20 minutes
- Less than 1.5 miles from Barking underground station for the Hammersmith & City and District lines
- New Manor Longbridge Primary School now open on site
- Vicarage Field, The Mall and Exchange Mall shopping centres all within easy reach
- Multi-use play area located on site
- Dorothy Barley Junior School and Special Needs Base (MLD) - Primary (0.4 miles)
- Mayespark Primary School (0.4 miles)
- Dorothy Barley Infant School - Primary (0.5 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Monday 10:00 to 17:30, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 10:00 to 17:30, Friday 10:00 to 17:30, Saturday 10:00 to 17:30, Sunday 10:00 to 17:30
Tel: 020 3324 0780 Local call rate
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 23 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic coverage. Each business builds a range of products, from one bedroom apartments and starter homes to large detached family homes.
Other developments from Taylor Wimpey
- Reflections - Waterloo Road' Romford' Essex, RM7 (3.3 miles)
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|