We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.


Grosvenor Park by Taylor Wimpey

London Road, Attleborough, NR17

Arrange Viewing
or call 01953 547007  Local call rate



Come and View Our 3 Bedroom 'Flatford' and 4 Bedroom 'Shelford'.

With its selection of stylish homes, excellent amenities close by and a superb location, Grosvenor Park is perfect for everyone looking to combine all the benefits of an energy-efficient new home with a historic market town setting and ease of access throughout the region.

Whether you are looking to find a home for a growing family or a place to downsize without compromising on style, Grosvenor Park's choice of styles and layouts means you can discover new homes offering your ideal personal space - all brought together in one beautifully designed development.

For more information about our new releases, please contact our sales office on 01953 660509

EasyMover Worked for Lucy at Grosvenor Park....

> Read More

Shared Ownership at Grosvenor Park, Helping Local People Buy Locally

If you have a connection to the Breckland Council area and want to find an affordable way to move home or get that first step onto the property ladder, our Shared Ownership Scheme could be for you. We are currently offering 2 & 3 bedroom homes for sale at 75% of the market value with an option to purchase the remaining 25% at a later date*. Please call the Sales Office and speak to one of our experienced Sales Executives for more information.

There's plenty of reasons to buy at Grosvenor Park.....

  • Energy-efficient new homes

  • Excellent transport connections via road or train

  • Local Infant, Junior and High schools

  • Exciting range of leisure facilities

  • Coffee shops, bars, pubs and restaurants

  • Help to Buy available

  • Shared Ownership Scheme

  • Properties under the Shared Ownership scheme are on this development are Leasehold

  • Other properties on this development are Freehold

  • 10 year NHBC guarantee

  • 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty



London Road, Attleborough, NR17

Opening hours

Monday 13:30 to 17:00, Tuesday 10:00 to 17:00, Wednesday 10:00 to 17:00, Thursday 10:00 to 17:00, Friday 10:00 to 17:00, Saturday 10:00 to 17:00, Sunday 10:00 to 17:00

Local Information

Nearest stations:

National Train Station logo Attleborough (0.9 miles)
National Train Station logo Eccles Road (3.0 miles)
National Train Station logo Spooner Row (4.0 miles)

Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

About Developer

Taylor Wimpey Plc

Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.

Our 23 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic coverage. Each business builds a range of products, from one bedroom apartments and starter homes to large detached family homes.

Contact Us

Contact us about Grosvenor Park

Call us on 01953 547007 or fill in the contact form below.

Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a “Guide Price” or a range of “Guide Prices”. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.

Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a “Reserve Price” below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the “Reserve Price” will be set within the range of “Guide Prices” or no more than 10% above a single “Guide Price.”

Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Taylor Wimpey, Grosvenor Park on .