We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue

Hampden View by Taylor Wimpey

Dereham Road, New Costessey, NR5

Arrange Viewing
or call 01603 950183  Local call rate

Overview

Helping Local People Buy Locally


If you have a connection to the South Norfolk area and want to find an affordable way to move home or get that first step onto the property ladder, our Shared Ownership Scheme could be for you. We are currently offering 3 bedroom homes for sale at 75% of the market value with an option to purchase the remaining 25% at a later date*. Please call the Sales Office and speak to one of our experienced Sales Executives for more information. Properties under the Shared Ownership scheme are on this development are Leasehold




There's plenty reasons to buy at Hampden View...


  • Stylish selection of homes set in a thoughtfully designed development

  • Energy-efficient new homes

  • Excellent transport connections via road or train

  • Local Infant, Junior and High schools

  • Exciting range of leisure facilities

  • Coffee shops, bars, pubs and restaurants

  • A47 access close to the development

  • 10 year NHBC guarantee

  • 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty

  • Houses at Hampden View are Freehold

  • Shared hold properties are Leasehold
  • Location

    Location

    Dereham Road, New Costessey, NR5

    Opening hours

    Monday 13:30 to 17:00, Tuesday 10:00 to 17:00, Wednesday 10:00 to 13:00, Thursday 10:00 to 17:00, Friday 10:00 to 14:00, Saturday 10:00 to 17:00, Sunday 10:00 to 17:00

    Local Information

    Nearest station:

    National Train Station logo Norwich (5.0 miles)

    Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

    About Developer

    Contact Us

    Contact us about Hampden View

    Call us on 01603 950183 or fill in the contact form below.

    Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

    *Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a “Guide Price” or a range of “Guide Prices”. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.

    Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a “Reserve Price” below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the “Reserve Price” will be set within the range of “Guide Prices” or no more than 10% above a single “Guide Price.”

    Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Taylor Wimpey, Hampden View on .