Visit us in our new home - we are now located in the Cottage (adjacent to The Farmhouse) - explore this beautiful 19th Century Grade II listed property!
Lawley Farm is a beautiful, award winning development of one to five bedroom homes ranging from first time buyer properties to large executive homes.
The homes are modelled on the surrounding villages of South Shropshire and the Grade II listed farm house which has been restored to its former glory as a focal point of the development. Offering extensive views across picturesque Lawley Village and beyond, Lawley Farm has something for everyone.
The cutting edge 'EcoHomes' have been specifically designed for Lawley Farm which has no less than 48 different home designs to choose from. The homes offer features such as full height timber sash windows, beautiful stone sills and lintels, ornate divisional fencing and beautiful cottage style block paving detail.
As well as the appearance, each home has an excellent specification to reflect their individuality. Every home features a stainless steel oven, hob & extractor hood, and all appliances are energy efficient and meet the 'A' rating as minimum. Low energy lighting is fitted into every plot, recycling storage bins are provided for everyone, there are rotary dryers in the rear gardens, child safe water butts to every plot and a lot more.
- Visit us in our new home - we are now located in the Cottage (adjacent to The Farmhouse) - explore this beautiful 19th Century Grade II listed property!
- Stunning, award-winning development by Taylor Wimpey
- Built around a restored Grade II 19th Century Farmhouse
- The development boasts no less than 18 different home designs
- Convenience of local amenities in Lawley village but also a short drive away from Telford town centre
- A fantastic countryside lifestyle is on offer!
- Lawley Primary School (0.4 miles)
- Ladygrove Primary School (0.9 miles)
- Newdale Primary School (0.9 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Monday 10:00 to 17:00, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday Closed, Friday 10:00 to 17:00, Saturday 11:00 to 17:00, Sunday 10:00 to 17:00
Tel: 01952 426199 Local call rate
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 23 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic coverage. Each business builds a range of products, from one bedroom apartments and starter homes to large detached family homes.
Other developments from Taylor Wimpey
- Woodland View - The Crescent Lawley, Telford, Shropshire TF4 (0.1 miles)
- Forest Glen - Lawley Drive, Telford, TF3 (0.9 miles)
- The Meadows - Ketley Park Road, Ketley, Telford, TF1 (1.7 miles)
- Castle Meadows - Castle Meadows, Britannia Way, Hadley, Telford, TF1 (2.3 miles)
- The Cloisters - Redhill Way, Priorslee, Telford, TF2 (2.9 miles)
- Reflections @ The Cloisters - Redhill Way, Telford, Shropshire TF2 (3.2 miles)
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page