Mixing traditional with contemporary, Reflections is set in the ideal location for first-time buyers and previous homeowners who enjoy a wealth of leisure and retail activities, including historic Romford Market and The Liberty shopping mall. Representing the very best in modern urban architecture residents at Reflections can enjoy urban living with the bright lights of the city just a train journey away.
About the area
Mixing traditional with contemporary, Reflections is set in the ideal location for first-time buyers and previous homeowners who enjoy a wealth of leisure and retail activities, including historic Romford Market and The Liberty shopping mall.
The 2012 Games spectacularly transformed the landscape of East London and has attracted considerable investment. Once complete, Reflections is ideally located to benefit from its close proximity to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and with Stratford International only one train stop away you will never be far from the action.
These superb 1 and 2 bedroom new apartments at Reflections in Romford sit effortlessly amongst tree-lined avenues. Each new apartment at our Reflections development has been sympathetically designed with 21st Century living firmly in mind and the apartment buildings represent the very best in modern urban architecture.
Pulse Court completions due Spring 2013
Book an appointment online today or call us on 01708 200352 and find out how we can help you secure your brand new home.
The new apartments at the Reflections development in Romford boast a large selection of leisure facilities for your convenience. The residents at Reflections will benefit from an abundance of pubs, clubs and restaurants. So whether you’re eating, drinking or dancing the night away, Romford has it all on your doorstep. The Brewery offers a range of leisure facilities with the 16 screen Vue cinema multiplex for film-lovers, ten-pin bowling and a sports and health club. For the more adventurous Romford Ice Arena is just around the corner.
The bright lights of central London with its bars, restaurants, theatres and famous culture is just a train journey away which will benefit residents who need to commute into the capital.
In addition to a good selection of local shops and shopping centres including The Brewery which offers a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities, the region’s top shopping destination, The Liberty is also close at hand offering an eclectic mixture of high street and designer names. Historic Romford Market which originated as a sheep market over 750 years ago is now considered to be one of the largest and best street markets in the South East.
Schools and education
When looking for educational establishments for the children, Reflections offers a selection of schools and colleges within close proximity. For primary and junior education Parklands Infant School and Rise Park Junior School are just a short trip from the development. Secondary education is also suitably catered for with Marshalls Park School and Bower Park School both within a short distance. For sixth forms Barking College is close by.
- Rush Green Infant School - Primary (0.4 miles)
- Rush Green Junior School - Primary (0.5 miles)
- The Mawney Foundation School - Primary (0.6 miles)
The new apartments at Reflections in Romford benefit from excellent travel links. The A12 is just north of the town centre and links with the A406 North Circular, the M25 and M11. Romford railway station is under a mile away from the development and offers direct services to London Liverpool Street which is just 2 train stops away.
There are an array of GP's, pharmacy's and dentists all within walking distance from the development. The closest hospital is Queens Hospital just over the road.
- Follow the North Circular Road A406 signposted North Circular Road until you reach Redbridge roundabout
- Take the 2nd exit onto Eastern Avenue A12 signposted Chelmsford and Romford
- Continue along this road until you reach Gants Hill roundabout.
- Take the 3rd exit onto Eastern Avenue A12 signposted M25, Chelmsford
- Continue along this road passing through 6 traffic light junctions
- At the 7th turn right onto North Street A125.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto St Edwards Way A118
- Continue to the next roundabout and take the 2nd exit, Waterloo Road A125
- Continue along the road and turn right at the roundabout onto Oldchurch Road, Reflections can be found on the right hand side.
- Follow the A12 southbound towards London
- Continue along this road until you reach Gallows Corner
- Take the 2nd exit and follow Main Road A1118
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Mercury GArdens A1252
- Proceed straight across the next two roundabouts as the road merges onto Thurloe Gardens A1251 and then Oldchurch Road.
- At the Oldchurch roundabout, take the 2nd exit, Oldchurch Road, and Reflections can be found on your right hand side.
|Monday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:30|
Book an appointment to visit this development online at www.taylorwimpey.co.uk
Tel: 01708 287197 Local call rate
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 23 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic coverage. Each business builds a range of products, from one bedroom apartments and starter homes to large detached family homes.
Other developments from Taylor Wimpey
- Academy Central - Longbridge Road, Barking, Essex, IG11 9BY (3.3 miles)
|NHBC is the standard setting and leading consumer protection body for new UK homes. NHBC's 10 year Buildmark warranty covers over 80% of new UK homes|
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page