The Quarters is a new development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes which enjoys a tranquil location on the outskirts of Colchester.
This exciting new collection of apartments and houses for sale in Colchester offers first-time buyers and existing homeowners an unmissable opportunity to purchase a new-build home in a sought-after new community.
The town of Colchester is a fantastic place to set up home, offering all the necessary day-to-day amenities while the new homes are within easy reach of beautiful open countryside.
Colchester is claimed to be the oldest town in England. It has a rich history which can still be seen today with a Medieval castle and Tudor weavers’ cottages in the charming Dutch Quarter.
Colchester also enjoys the country's lowest rainfall – which is why vineyards can be found in the area producing English wine.
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses and two-bedroom apartments in a semi-rural setting in Colchester
- Shopping parade at the development and a wider selection of High Street stores in the nearby town centre
- A range of schools for all ages can be found within a short distance, including top-performing Colchester Royal Grammar School
- Easy access to the M11 via the new A120
- Stansted Airport is just 45 minutes away
- Monkwick Infant and Nursery School - Primary (0.1 miles)
- Monkwick Junior School - Primary (0.1 miles)
- The Thomas Lord Audley School - Secondary (0.2 miles)
Distances are straight line measurements
Monday 10:00 to 12:00, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 10:00 to 17:30, Friday 10:00 to 17:30, Saturday 10:00 to 17:30, Sunday 10:00 to 17:30
Tel: 01206 203414 Local call rate
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 23 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic coverage. Each business builds a range of products, from one bedroom apartments and starter homes to large detached family homes.
Other developments from Taylor Wimpey
Help to Buy : equity loan
Help to Buy is a Government scheme designed to help people buy a brand new home with a 5% deposit.
Through the scheme the Government provide an equity loan of 20% of the purchase price, the loan is interest free for the first 5 years.
- Equity loan 20%
- Mortgage 75%
- Deposit 5%
If you would like to read further details on the scheme visit our Help to Buy page