W.Westerman celebrate 80 YEARS of quality homes!
There is an outstanding choice of family homes on this popular and well-established development. All come with quality fitted kitchens, and are built to the usual high Westerman standards.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
• Kitchen units offering a choice of door finishes and co-ordinating worktops. Kitchen units include base & wall cupboards and work surfaces
• Integrated oven, extractor hood, gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher included as standard in all properties
• Sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
• Sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings
• Sanitary ware in white with chrome fittings and shower with up stand (If applicable) and shower screen. Wash hand basin
• A choice will be offered from a selected range of ceramic wall tiles to the following specification:
• Kitchen – Wall tiling above worktops in kitchen and utility room where appropriate
• Bathroom – Full height adjacent to shower (where applicable) half height tiling elsewhere including window sills
• En-suite – Full height adjacent to shower and half height tiling elsewhere including window sills.
• Cloaks – Tiling above wash hand basin only
• A choice of vinyl flooring to the kitchen, breakfast area, utility, bathroom, cloak and en-suite floors (where appropriate)
• All other floors finished to accept carpets or similar
• A gas-fired central heating system is provided with thermostatic radiator valves fitted.
• Heated chrome towel rails are provided to the main bathroom and en-suites
• Electrical sockets and lighting points are provided throughout and to all garages.
• Telephone points are supplied to the lounge and bedroom 1
• TV sockets are provided to the lounge, master bedroom and bedroom 2
• Shaver points are provided to the main bathroom and all en-suite shower rooms
• Wireless burglar alarm system (garage sensors available as an optional extra)
• White painted ceilings throughout
• All internal walls painted magnolia throughout
• Skirting, architraves and woodwork are painted white gloss throughout
WINDOWS & DOORS
• All windows are PVCU double glazed sealed units with trickle vents and window locks to the ground floor. Key operated locks are not fitted to bedroom windows to enable emergency escape
• External front doors are coloured composite with chrome furniture and security fittings
• External doors to the side and rear are all PVCU with chrome furniture including security fittings
• Internal doors are white 6 panel doors with chrome furniture
• Garage doors are up and over pressed steel (with electric opener to double doors)
• The master bedrooms are fitted with wardrobes in a choice of finishes and colours by Hammonds fitted furniture
• Turf will be laid to all front gardens
• General landscaping including shrubs and tree planting will be provided in accordance with the scheme as approved by the Local Authority as part of the Planning Consent
• Paths and patios are constructed from coloured/textured concrete slabs
• Driveway hard standings in front of garages and shared areas finished in tarmacadam
• Timber fencing is provided between each property and is generally 1.8 metres in height although this may vary in certain instances due to the level difference between properties
Residents of Wilsthorpe Meadows have access to a variety of leisure activities within easy distance. Nearby, West Park is an attractive recreational area with tennis courts, a bowling green, football pitch and cricket ground.
An attractive shopping centre with pedestrian walks, Long Eaton has a comprehensive range of banks, medical facilities and shops including Asda superstore and a flagship Tesco.
- The Long Eaton School - Secondary (0.4 miles)
- Stanton Vale School - Primary (0.4 miles)
- Dovedale Primary School (0.4 miles)
Please visit our Sales and Information Centre off Cranfleet Way Long Eaton. Open 7 Days a Week, 11am to 5pm.
Tel: 0115 901 7050 Local call rate
Founded in the 1930s by Walter Westerman, Westerman Homes has long been established in the area as a provider of traditional quality homes. Currently run by the third generation, the company provide a wide variety of modern and traditional properties, whilst still retaining the standards and values that are consistent with the Westerman name.
Whether you are thinking of purchasing an apartment, a family home or a refurbished or converted property, each receives the same commitment to build, attention to detail and quality. Building on these foundations set by Walter Westerman has enabled the company to provide homes to the local and surrounding areas for over 70 years.