Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use Abbotts Lettings but here are just a few;
* Branch Network – We are part of the Countrywide group, and our network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Applicants - over 3000 applicants a week choose to register their letting needs with us allowing Abbotts Lettings to select the right tenant for you.
* Staff - Abbotts Letting's staff are trained in all aspects of the lettings business. Our experience and knowledge would be difficult to match and we pride ourselves on the number of staff that have passed the ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) Stage One competency test.
* Advertising - not only advertising on the web Abbotts Lettings advertises in over 100 local publications to maintain maximum interest in our client's properties whilst vacant and to minimise the periods when rent is not being paid.
* Company Contacts - we deal on a daily basis with national and international companies who are moving staff around the globe and throughout the UK to secure the very best tenants for our clients.
* Local Contacts - through our branch network we have developed excellent contacts with local employers, investors and landlords that prove invaluable when searching for the right tenant.
* Our Management Service - Abbotts Lettings prides itself on being able to offer a comprehensive property management service to manage a tenancy effectively and to our client's requirements.
We have our own specialist insurance products, branded as Lets-cover, for buildings, contents and to cover any loss of rent and legal expenses. It is important for landlords to insure their property specifically for a tenants occupation; tenants are responsible for insuring their own contents.
Our Branch staff will be able to provide you with a no obligation quotation (subject to terms and conditions) or alternatively you can obtain an instant quotation by visiting our insurance website: www.letscover.co.uk.
Led by Branch Manager Ashley Taylor, with Suzie Twiddy (Senior Negotiator), Sharna Rankin (Negotiator), Lilianna Christie (Administrator) and Catherine Dente (Property Manager) the Kings Lynn branch are able to offer a pro-active approach to letting and managing residential property throughout the area.
The team are looking forward to hearing from all prospective landlords and tenants alike.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Abbotts Lettings, King's Lynn. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.